Song Tournament 2000

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Hopefully, Joel votes for Panama and Everyday

At least then we'll have a few songs, Ain't Nobody included, in the final 8 who will give this tourney some legitimacy.
Lol. Bro, you are giving this thread high cholesterol .

Gregg Allman did recently die, much like Chester Bennington.
Maybe we should do a tourney with songs performed solely by dead artists. We'll call it BEYOND THE GRAVE SONG TOURNAMENT
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Maybe we should do a tourney with songs performed solely by dead artists. We'll call it BEYOND THE GRAVE SONG TOURNAMENT
Oooh. That would be great for Halloween.

Songs only by dead people. I can't believe I didn't think of it.

I just checked and Peggy Lee is dead. Never mind, scrap that idea!
No, I love it. I think there's something ... I don't know the exact word... interesting, spooky... about hearing the voices of people no longer alive. It's a great idea for Halloween season.

No, I love it. I think there's something ... I don't know the exact word... interesting, spooky... about hearing the voices of people no longer alive. It's a great idea for Halloween season.
Set it up. Call it 'DEAD PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PEGGY LEE SONG TOURNAMENT'

Hopefully, Joel votes for Panama and Everyday

At least then we'll have a few songs, Ain't Nobody included, in the final 8 who will give this tourney some legitimacy.
Panama is an amazing tune too

Set it up. Call it 'DEAD PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PEGGY LEE SONG TOURNAMENT'
I'd like to, but I might want to take a break. Survivor 9 is starting on the forum. You should join that game. I mentioned you. I would love to see how you play MoFo Survivor since you're so competitive.

Cricket, get your ass in Raul's Survivor 9 thread, too. Jiraffe as well. Maybe even SilentVamp would like it.

Do a people who are dead tourney and you'll really hear the same old stuff.
Yeah, but, for Halloween... I like the theme. Just knowing that all of those voices are dead. I might run it later on.

Do a people who are dead tourney and you'll really hear the same old stuff.
yeah I wouldn't participate in that for sure

it would be Doors or Beatles again and again

OUR FINAL EIGHT

George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
Nominated by Sexy Celebrity

You Don't Mess Around with Jim - Jim Croce
Nominated by SilentVamp

Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody
Nominated by cricket and Sexy Celebrity

Eric Strickland - 18 Wheels of Hell on the Highway
Nominated by jiraffejustin

The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man
Nominated by jiraffejustin

Los Bravos-Black is Black
Nominated by cricket

Van Halen - Panama

Buddy Holly - Everyday

ROUND 5

1. Buddy Holly - Everyday vs. Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody

2. Los Bravos-Black is Black vs. The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man

3. You Don't Mess Around with Jim - Jim Croce vs. Eric Strickland - 18 Wheels of Hell on the Highway

4. Van Halen - Panama vs. George Harrison - My Sweet Lord

1. Buddy Holly - Everyday vs. Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody

I'm gonna have to decide later on this.

2. Los Bravos-Black is Black vs. The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man

3. You Don't Mess Around with Jim - Jim Croce vs. Eric Strickland - 18 Wheels of Hell on the Highway

4. Van Halen - Panama vs. George Harrison - My Sweet Lord