What Crossover do YOU want to see?

Tools    

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by sisboombah
how about lara croft vs Charlie Baltimore (long kiss goodnight) i wonder who would win.

God that is awesome...now I am gonna have to get my Long Kiss Goodnight DVD out tonight and watch it...thanx

And i saw something like this but I'll say it again

Ash from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness VS. ANY MORTAL

"come get some baby"
Dead chick - You loved me once.
Ash - Yeah, You got real ugly
*followed by the impalement*

or
"I'm bad Ash, and you're good Ash" - bad Ash
*continues to dance like a fairy and kick good Ash
*click of shotgun*
good Ash - "Good, Bad...I'm the guy with the gun"

NOBODY CAN MESS WITH THE BOOMSTICK AND CHAINSAW!!!!!!!
ASH OWNS YOU ALL!

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Evolution in Progress...
Hows aboot...

Lestat (from Interview w/ the Vampire) Vs. Lestat (from Queen of the dead)

Evolution in Progress...
or....

jrs vs. Lord Slaytan

or

Yodin vs. Spudracer (i know i didn't spell that right) in an ADMIN BATTLE TO THE DEATH!!! (or till they want to call it quits and go get a 12 pack!)

or

Myself vs. Emmanuelle Chriqui in a nude wrestling match
(please god...it's all I want for Christmas!)

Here's a horrifying one.....

Dracula x Care Bears

A whole new meaning to the Care Bear Stare.

Seriously I would like to see an.....

Ash versus Romero's zombies

Putting an iconoclastic anti-hero in amongst the popular villians of Romero's trilogy. Think of the potential for gore and wise cracks.

Evolution in Progress...
OHHHHH THIS IS SO FUN...GOT ANOTHER!!!!!!!! (not as good as some of my other ones but still fun)

Beethoven vs. Cujo (DOG FIGHT)

Beethove,Cujo,Air Bud Vs. Beast from Brotherhood of the Wolf (another dog fight in the pits)

A great crossover movie for me would be Blade vs. Neo. Think about it: They are both in black, and both kick ass with high speed moves.(Even cooler if they teamed up!)

Charlies Angels vs. Wolverine

Yoda (from starwars not the moderator) vs. Agent Smith

Flying Monkeys from Wizard of Oz vs. 1 Sentinal

Blade vs. The whole cast of Underworld (2003)

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
More movies by Divine!

My bad, I thought you said cross-dresser.

I ate all your bees.
I have a Robocop vs. terminator game on Sega Master System 2, ah the memories...The only major crossover I ever wanted was AVP, I just hoping to hell they dont stuff it. I would have prefered it if they did it a few years ago and had Arnie return as Dutch and possibly team up with Ripley...that would have been o' so cool. Apart from that I cannot think of any Crossover's that would really work well.

Holy bombs make holy holes...
Wolverine vs. Predator would be cool.
Dennis: Oh king, eh, very nice. And how'd you get that eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
Woman: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

-The Holy Grail