Forget Alien Its Not The One We Want To See!

→ in
Tools    

Thats Right You Heard It Alien Directors Cut....not Interested I Here You Cry. Before You Shoot Me Down In Flames Read On!!!!!

I Have Just Watched Alien 3....the Extended Version On The Quadroligy Set...yes I Know How Did You Manage That...thats Just A Little Secret I Have To Keep!!!

All I Will Say Is It's A Very Different Movie Infact Its.......a Completely Different Movie And It Begs The Question Why For Gods Sake Did'nt They Release It In The First Place....

This Is Now Safely A Rival For The The First Two Films As I First Suspected It Should Have Been....

When You Watch It Let Me Know People!!

Ps....get The Us Version Its A Lot Longer...than Its Canada Or Uk Brother Don't Be Fooled Be Either Version

Remakes need to be banned... I don't want to go pay $7 to see a movie I already own and an extra 20 minutes I don't even realize im seeing because it's been so long since I've seen the movie.

Alien Directors Cut can go strait to DVD for all I care.

and since I can't find anywhere else to put this here goes... Terminator 3 sucked! I seriously couldn't remember if I was watching the 2nd one or not at most points.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
First off, Alien: The Director's Cut isn't a remake. Second, some remakes are awesome. Take The Maltese Falcon for example. To say that remakes should be banned is a silly blanket statement. Third, Alien: The Director's Cut was awesome. There is something magical about seeing a movie on the big screen....Lastly, Terminator 3 was a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Terminator 3 was a lot of fun.

You have just made an enemy...

Originally Posted by OG-
You Type Silly.
Making fun of somebody who has learned a second language? I wish I had the fortitude.

Originally Posted by Redookie19
You have just made an enemy...
Do you think he really gives a damn?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I ate all your bees.
T3 was no T2 but that still does'nt stop it from being good fun

Evolution in Progress...
silly

look i typed silly

And I liked T3 a bit but...like the man said...it's no T2

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Ok, just so I don't accidently change this to a Terminator thread i will post what I thought about the Alien Directors Cut and how much I apologize for not knowing what it was about.

It was awsome and I can't wait to buy it on DVD. I still think Aliens was the best out of the 4 but Alien Directors Cut just moved up to second place. A must see, so just go see it.

hmmmmm...

i think i must find this aliens 3: director's cut...

sorry red for the t3 remark, but here it goes.

t3 can be called fun. a silly fun. the action, when there was a small amount, had already been done in the first 2 movies. so it wasn't a fun action movie. it wasn't t2 though. the t1000 rocks.

I just heard about that "Alien - Quadrilogy" set today, and I just got the 4-disc DVD set like 6 months ago. Me so pissed.