Rate Your Day

Tools    

Rate Your Day

Had a great piano lesson, got a referral to a guitar teacher so I can start taking those again, and my condenser mic came. Overall, great day actually.

3/30/15

Rating:
+ 7.5 / 10

Not a bad day at work, doin some black & red ink drawing while enjoying a good German hefe weizen

could become an 8.0 / 10 night by the end, it's a waiting game right now, we won't know

7.5/10

Finishing up my 2nd movie and got some things done; the food shopping, my inspection sticker, and did some stuff in the yard. Had 3 good meals and wife was in a good mood,. Nothing special but no negatives.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
9/10!

I had to work early, so one point gets knocked off, but then I got a cute pic texted to me from a girl I'm totally into and we made a third date for Friday, I had a really awesome roast beef sandwich for dinner, and I watched the show Black Mirror on Netflix! Everything's coming up Milhouse!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Didn't make all 54 phone calls.. more like 38.
I was on the phone all day and it's exhausting but I'm excited to audition some of these actors.

People with money have a 'line producer' to do this stuff for them.

Master of My Domain
Gatsby's April 1 2015 (2015)- Directed by Gatsby

An old friend who lives in the States finally sent me some classic American snacks I requested.

I spent the whole evening eating them. I'm extremely full, but happy.

+ near masterpiece

Worked with the computer people for 2 hours this morning getting everything back on track..

I feel like pulling all of my hair out but I am slick bald.

Well, I guess I will just take off my wig!

Oh my! What a way to start out the day!

Barely got any sleep right last night, then went to work and discovered that the office computer had crashed yesterday and was in the shop. We didn't get it back until 2:00 p.m., meanwhile I had no way to schedule appointments, no way to know who was coming in or for what, no way to properly invoice people out, no way to give estimates, and no way to answer people's questions about their pet's medical history. I also couldn't do any of the End of Month tasks, like billing statements or receive any inventory. On top of that, I got my schedule for the next two months and - because my employer has no clue how to properly screen and hire applicants and has hired people with very limited availability - I will have ZERO weekdays off and only some Saturdays off from now until June. The only reason I have Sundays off is because we're closed, though I do actually have to work Easter Sunday (to come in and take care of the resident animals). Oh and on top of that, my "monthly visitor" is here (TMI? Don't care right now) so I'm just in a FANTASTIC mood anyway.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, you're still alive and not sick, Vicky. Hence
is a minimum.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I have a pretty mediocre to bad day today too. Nothing like that, but I went downtown and started having some major anxiety for some reason. And besides going downtown, it's been a pretty uneventful day entirely. I'd rate it a
. Could be worse, but still below average.

Yesterday was much better. I watched Alien with a buddy of mine, who had never seen it, and it was fun watching it with him because he would keep gasping at all the surprises. Good stuff. Would rate that day a

is a minimum.
Exhaustion from sleep deprivation and all the issues that come with the "visitor" basically add up to being sick, so
it stays.

is a minimum.
Exhaustion from sleep deprivation and all the issues that come with the "visitor" basically add up to being sick, so
it stays.
The day isn't over yet! Would Chipotle for dinner (and or any other place in town) change your rating? And at the very least, your pants didn't rip at work!

The day isn't over yet! Would Chipotle for dinner (and or any other place in town) change your rating? And at the very least, your pants didn't rip at work!
Yeah getting out of the house for a bit would probably improve it.

let me see.. hmmmm signed up for VTO today.... did I get it? No.... My manager gave me a written warning because of sick time off... that place is disgusting... people come to work sick, the cleaning people dont wipe anything down... breakroom is always disgusting... even the food they serve there shouldnt even be served to prisoners.. ugh!... hell this morning, went to the ladies room and woman was in there throwing up and you wonder why people tend to get sick there....keep the f*cking really sick ones home!!! I even told my manager about it when I had my "meeting" with him.... got a 97.75 on a QA.. which I have only been getting 100's since I started doing this position.. oh wait... why arent all the customer's accounts linked together to avoid this problem... because the people in data or the sales office arent doing their job correctly.... today was a ****** day

1.5/5

advantage... Im off for the next 3 days...

Yeah getting out of the house for a bit would probably improve it.
Just call whenever you are ready. .. I'm just out buying new pants!