You're listening to MOFO 97.1 FM Radio.

Tools    

So basically pretend that this thread is a radio station and play music (Youtube videos or whatever). Chat, too, as people on the radio talk as well. Interview people, even, if you want. Play games. Be spontaneous. Give away prizes.

I don't know if there's really been a thread just for posting music... I know there's a Youtube video thread, a song dedication thread... if I missed a thread just for song videos while searching, oh well, here's another one.

Post as much music as you want. Post the same song every day if you want to. It's a radio station. Pretend this is a radio station and post music and do radio station things. Have at it.

Here's The Monkees with "Last Train to Clarksville."

This goes out to Bill Cosby.

It's Nirvana with "Rape Me."

It should have been 97X. Bam! The future of rock and roll!
Aww, you're right. Well, at least I used 97.

This is SIOUXSIE and the Banshees with "Cities in Dust."

SIOUXSIE.

Thanks, GB, with that "Red Rubber Ball." That was nice.

You're listening to MOFO 97.1 FM Radio!

How about a little....

DAVID BOWIE

with CH-CH-CH-Changes.

Hey, DJ Sexy Celebrity. This is Captain Spaulding. It's almost bath time, so I thought I'd call in and---

Oops. Sorry about that. Dropped the phone in the tub.

Anywho, I thought I'd call in and request something hot and steamy to match this bath I've just run. I don't have any particular song in mind. Surprise me, Mr. DJ.

Oh, and my mom says hi.

Hey, DJ Sexy Celebrity. This is Captain Spaulding. It's almost bath time, so I thought I'd call in and---
Oh, we have a caller!

Since you're the very first caller to MOFO 97.1 FM, you've won a prize!

A Rubber Ducky.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubber_Ducky.jpg
Views:	830
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	18432  

Oops. Sorry about that. Dropped the phone in the tub.

Anywho, I thought I'd call in and request something hot and steamy to match this bath I've just run. I don't have any particular song in mind. Surprise me, Mr. DJ.

Oh, and my mom says hi.
Hello, Mrs. Spaulding. I'm sure your hands are busy right now and can't hold the phone.

Let me SEE about getting you something HOT.

Movie tunes! Here's something from the score to the new movie, Nightcrawler.

DJ Sexy, calling in here from Santa Cruz. I would like to request "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. It goes out to my bae, jiraffejustin.

DJ Sexy, calling in here from Santa Cruz. I would like to request "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. It goes out to my bae, jiraffejustin.
Alright.

Jiraffejustin, your bae has requested "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.

Here it is:

This is for my bae. One of my baes, at least. Captain Spaulding.

SPLISH SPLASH.

Bobby Darin.

This is for my bae. One of my baes, at least. Captain Spaulding.

SPLISH SPLASH.

Bobby Darin.

I'm so wet right now.