Compliment OR INSULT the MoFo Above You!

Tools    

Compliment

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm such a genius I'm going to say something that is both a compliment and insult.

You are kinky!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I like your hat. Foreplay, am I right?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

You should be ashamed of having that picture of Jake Gyllenhaal as your avatar. He was the worst actor in "Prisoners".

LOL, I'm kind of surprised MovieGal was the one to start the insults, but I can dig it.

If Rodent has a wife/girlfriend, she hates the chemistry you 2 have. Take that how you will.

They say those who insult one's intelligence is the one who is not so intelligent.

Wow. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I hope you were seriously joking. I do take offense to being called that word.

Wow. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I hope you were seriously joking. I do take offense to being called that word.
Wrong thread for that, but I must say...not only are you a powerful poster but a gorgeous one too.

Wrong thread for that, but I must say...not only are you a powerful poster but a gorgeous one too.
Waaaattt???

Your avatar is okay. Needs work, though.
it may need work... but your's needs to be destroyed.... kind of like the actor...

You sound like an evil witch. Have you been brought to trial?
No... but Jake Gyllenhaal needs to be put in prison for the bad acting in "Prisoners."