The Hangover 2

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love The Hangover I think it is absolutely hilarious and im looking forward to the sequel that is going to start production in October this year

Warner Bros. committed to a sequel even before the film went on general release.[40] Variety later reported in July 2009, that production on The Hangover 2 will begin in October 2010, for a Memorial Day weekend 2011 release, following the same production schedule used for the first film.[41] Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha have all signed on for the sequel.[42]
From Wikipedia

sweet , I can't wait for this to come out , hopefully it can live up to the first one
if it is in 3d , that is a trip

comedic genius. though, i do wonder what Baby Carlos' role will be in this upcoming sequel?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Naturally, I have to look forward to the sequel as I was such a huge fan of The Hangover. But anybody who believes that it will come even close to living up to its expectations of being just as good as the first one will be severely disappointed. This would just be like making a sequel to Wedding Crashers. It just doesn't seem like it will work that well. I hope it doesn't ruin the first movies image either.

This comment is coming from someone who thinks The Hangover is one of the greatest comedies of all time.

Agreed, I will not be entering the theater with expectations of some great sequel, or even the genius of the first - but I will be there on opening weekend for some laughs. I love the cast, too.

I enjoyed Hangover. So like other waiting for a sequel. Sequel are most often not successful. Let's hope for the best.

Yeah it had its moments but I didn't think it was memorable at all. Don't care if they make a sequel, another random comedy. Meh.

I'm not sure about a sequel to this one... how can you get a sequel just as good and funnier than the original? I heard something about the movie being set in space... I don't really see how that is possible.