Happy Anniversary Aniko!

Tools    

Happy 7th Anni Annie!

It's hard to believe it's been seven years...
Thanks for all the help and the use of your shoulder once in a while…
MoFo wouldn't be home without you… love ya!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Happy Anniversary, Aniko. You were one of the first people who made it feel friendly for me here, and we had some fun discussing classic movies. Now you don't seem to have much time to chat, but I hope you get some real soon, and that all is well with you and yours.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Happy Anniversary!! It seems you haven't been on much since I joined but it seems like we have pretty similar interest in movies

Hey Ann, I remember you asking me some pretty strange questions when I first got here. I loved it and you were a big part of why I kept coming back. Love ya!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy anniversary Annie my dearest.

You are one of the kindest, most genuine people around and I'm proud to call you a friend. I hope you get to read this thread.

Put me in your pocket...
WOW! Thank you all! I know I haven't been here much the past year, so this just put a big smile on my face.

Thank you Caity, Mark, Classicqueen, honeykid, Slug, Nebbit, 7thson, n3wt and Dave!~~
Hugs and a big sloppy smoochie to all of you for your lovely words and thoughts.

I'm not sue how much I'll be here, but I'll try to pop in when I can. I've been trying to come after work (the times I have), but with the way school has started off with my son this year with school (lets just say he needs a good swift kick in the pants to stay on track yet again ), I can see time after work will be short. Ah the stubborn teenage years.

I hope you all are doing well and I miss being here.

You are such a sweetheart and you genuinely care, that is a tough thing to find these days, which is why I keep coming back to this place. There are so many that care here at MOFO even if they do not show it all the time like you always have. Thanks again Ann, you certainly must be a great Mother.