Did You Cry?

Tools    

I bet I get all dirty again.
I would just like to know how many people cried at the end of Field of Dreams.
Also was I the only one that cried during The War(1994, Kevin Costner, Elijah Wood)?

Originally Posted by SusanScott1989
I posted this twice sorry.
I already removed the other.

As you were . . .

I bet I get all dirty again.
Yeah, I was tempted to merge, but didn't.

Would you like to ask this question there, and I'll toss this one, too?
That is alright but thank you anyways.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think most of the scenes I cry at during Field of Dreams involve Burt Lancaster, especially the one where he crosses the baseline. Otherwise, I find the ending of Field of Dreams a little too similar to that of The Natural, another movie I blubber like a baby at.

No tears here.

I Am Registered And So Can You!
I've never seen it all the way through. So, no.

It's not a movie I hold in high esteem.
Ditto, plus Kevin Costner kind of pisses me off. If I watch him, I'll end up ruining my TV screen with non-perishables.

I cried too T____T it was really sad that I just couldn't stop crying....

Ma favorites: http://www/onemanga.com http://www.dvdcdgame.com

^^In love with myself... ^^

I think most of the scenes I cry at during Field of Dreams involve Burt Lancaster, especially the one where he crosses the baseline. Otherwise, I find the ending of Field of Dreams a little too similar to that of The Natural, another movie I blubber like a baby at.

There's no crying in baseball!!!

Also was I the only one that cried during The War(1994, Kevin Costner, Elijah Wood)?

What was so sad about a line of cars driving out to the farm?

Field Of Dreams does not make me cry.

I think the only Costner films that do are Dances With Wolves and A Perfect World.
Lots of folks like Dances with Wolves--probably most of the folks in this forum. But it generally makes me cuss when I see all of the distortion of historial fact and the physically impossible plot ploys in that film. Its one saving feature as far as I'm concerned is the actress who plays the captive white woman--looked a lot like a lady I used to know.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
What was so sad about a line of cars driving out to the farm?
Well, obviously, that isn't the moment at the end that makes people cry. If you are someone that feels nostalgic toward your father or you are sensitive to Kinsella's (Costner) reaction to seeing him and asking him to "have a catch," that would be the moment that some people cry.

I'm sure you know that, though.

And as much as I cry at movies, and as much as I absolutely adore this movie, I don't cry at the end. I get a lump in my throat when Moonlight Graham (the great Burt Lancaster) steps across the threshold and back to his older self. I also get a lump in my throat when he describes what it is like to have your dreams "brush past you...." earlier in the film. I love Moonlight Graham. He's my favorite character.

Well, you know I... I never got to bat in the major leagues. I would have liked to have had that chance. Just once. To stare down a big league pitcher. To stare him down, and just as he goes into his windup, wink. Make him think you know something he doesn't. That's what I wish for. Chance to squint at a sky so blue that it hurts your eyes just to look at it. To feel the tingling in your arm as you connect with the ball. To run the bases - stretch a double into a triple, and flop face-first into third, wrap your arms around the bag. That's my wish, Ray Kinsella. That's my wish. And is there enough magic out there in the moonlight to make this dream come true?
He also has some of the best lines.

This is about Crying

not a National Sport Called Baseball

Riddle This

What looks like brown but gold comes out