Johnny Depp
19.51%
8 votes
Hugh Jackman
36.59%
15 votes
Other
41 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Yeah... that one made me seriously think about editing my choice...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I Am Registered And So Can You!
George Clooney will always be #1 on my list...even if one day he decides to wrinkle.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I went with:

I could have picked "other," because I have a thing for quite a few others not listed, but in fact, one of the choices was obvious for me.

After all, this man actually makes me swoon.

And I love the Brian Dennehy love! I've had a crush on him forever. What a man.

And Mrs. Darcy, that is the best pic of Hugh Jackman I've ever seen.

Stay with the blanket!
Sean Connery! Surprisingly, after he passed fifty. Being so damn good-looking in one's sixties, seventies AND eighties should be illegal.

Alan Rickman and his variety of sarcastic smiles. He's cool even without certain important body parts .

As for younger actors - Johnny Depp (especially in Burton's movies. I can even forgive the make up) and Colin Firth.

(Oops, English isn't my first language. Mistakes may occur.)

alright, we could all pick "other" but wow. Im shocked. I like Hugh as much as the next girl, but where's the McCounaghy love?

leo and brad dont make my lists, sorry. johnny depp is a gorgeous man but has always been a 'lil to sideways for me as well.

Sean Connery? Ok. I agree that Sean is totally a guy who has always exuded raw sex appeal - more as he got older. But MOVE OVER Sean Connery for the new name in Aged Man Sex Appeal - I give you, the Dos Equis man!.

barring him, lets ratchet it down a few decades to 24's own Bill Buchanan, with the new rough and rugged look. nice.

and finally, for that "other" category for me - at the mo, its Djimon Hounsou:

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Out of that list I spose I'd go with Jackman, with an aged leo in a very close second(i agree with miss vicky about him being too baby faced when he was younger).

But I think a few others that outshine even jackman are-

chris evans just in this one photoshoot

looooooooove

but most importantly-

no man on this earth could ever be sexier than the mangod that is Ryan Reynolds.

oh yeah and ive only seen him in one thing but it was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen

Stay with the blanket!
Leo Lover, I'm afraid I saw "Total eclipse" two times too many .

Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy
Yeah, I wish I could change my vote now ~ Hugh Jackman is definitely hotter than Brad Pitt.

I was gonna say that Brad looks very ugly nowadays, especially in Inglorious Basterds, but I gotta admit, this picture is pretty sexy.

I think he's supposed to be anti-Nazi in the film, but if Brad Pitt, looking like this, came at me in a Nazi uniform and put me in an X rated concentration camp where I had to service him for a few years, if not for the rest of my life, I would die a happy man.

P.S. Why wasn't this babe on the list?