Film that made you cry

Tools    

It may be easier for me to list the movies that don't make me cry. Let's just say that if a movie has an animal in it, especially a dog, I am doomed.

One that I absolutely can't watch is The Plague Dogs. I bawl like a baby.
I am so with you on that! Like Indy said, don't see Marley & Me! I left it off my list because it's pretty new and I didn't want to spoil...but it pissed me off because I was only expecting a comedy and it made me cry...hard.

I Am Registered And So Can You!
The only movie that makes me cry every single time I see it is "Stepmom". The scene when Susan Sarandon gives her children their special mom Christmas gifts is like a cue for my eyes to start watering.

And in most other aspects I consider myself somewhat of an emotional cripple.

I am sure there are others, but this one just really sticks out to me.

A lot of movies make me cry.

The most recent one was Up.

Also the end of Saving Private Ryan in the cemetery.

I showed Casablanca to my son for the first time recently, and even though I've seen it 30+ times, there are still some scenes that make me tear up.

Oh and of course The Iron Giant. "Superman" ::sniff::

Benjamin Button made me cry for like two days....sooo sad if you haven't already seen it
acura rl wheels

Making a difference
So many o! Mr champ, Titanic, Pearl Harbour, Sweet november, A walk to remember, Braveheart, Gladiator, Black and Kabi Kuchi kabi ghan (both Indian movie), Prophecy and Widow (both Nigerian movie)... so many I can't recall now.

Actually have a soft spot for movies esp. when characters deliver properly.

I was watching "Johnny Appleseed" on youtube Friday night--the Disney animated version. And my eyes started watering at the end!

Stench? Of What SpeakethThou?
I've never actually bawled at a movie but tightly restrained tears have been know to leak out of the eyes on occasion.

The Land Before Time: When the mother dies (as a kid)
Gladiator: at the end when he is walking through the wheat field to his family
P.S I love: the whole thing mostly
Atonement
Braveheart
Pride and Prejudice
Saving Private Ryan
30 days of Night

cant think of anymore but sadly there is

im a real softy in emotional films, but american history x, boys in da hood, the notebook,

I bet I get all dirty again.
The War
A Perfect World
The Guardian
Message in a Bottle
Captain Coragous
Titanic

Apollo 13 (every single time, when u see the Lovell's son sitting in the classroom, and the 3 mins are up and they still havent made contact, but then the music swells and u hear Tom Hanks voice...instant eye waterfalls for me)
The Notebook
What Dreams May Come (i actually couldnt finish this movie, i was balling like a baby)
Terminator 2 (the thumbs up at the end...heartbreaking)
Moulin Rouge

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The last movie I cried at was last week when I watched Last Exit to Brooklyn, which is almost funny (strange, not ha ha) because that was about the tenth time I've watched it but I don't recall ever crying before.

You cry at all sorts of films, mark, but this one I can understand. I've seen it twice and both times it's been incredibly difficult to sit through, to the point that I don't know if I'll ever watch it again. Although I didn't cry when I was watching it, if you find it as difficult to watch as I did, I can understand you )or anyone else) crying because of it, from anger or frustration as much as anything else.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, I do give it
, but I agree that it's a difficult watch at times and I'd expect it to seem alien to many viewers just in a subject matter kinda way, but this time what happened at the end to both Stephen Lang and Jennifer Jason Leigh just left me devastated.

The Red Shoes! I caught the last half hour on BBC 2! It's really scary as well!

The Secret Garden- 3 times!!

Two movies that make me cry every time I watch them(and I did it many, many times) are The Shine staring Geofrrey Rush and Roman Holiday with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Roman Holiday with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn.
Was it the ending? I understand that it almost had to end that way, but I had my hopes up that it wouldn't.

Bridge to Terabithia
Big Fish
A Walk to Remember
Ghost

Those are probably my top four saddest movies that have literally made me cry (as in like, a single genuine tear, guys ), and still usually continue to do so.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100