Actors you would pay to see in anything

Tools    

I would've said James Stewart, but I thought this was only for actors that were alive.

Maybe it is, but James Stewart is too good for me to give a damn.

Maybe it is, but James Stewart is too good for me to give a damn.
Yeah I know, I mean, I think he may be my favorite actor ever.

You want to post like me?
I do this often at the DVD-rental-place. Just pick out random movies because of the names written on the cover, without even reading on the back and the genre isn't really important either. I just expect these actors to make the movies great.
Some of these actors are:

- Ed Norton. Haven't been disappointed yet. Well, a little bit by The Illusionist.
- Brad Pitt. Made a huge mistake by buying The Devil's Own. That guy can't pull off an Irish accent, which ruined the entire movie for me.
- Christian Bale. I'm beginning to get a bit cautious with this guy. After watching American Psycho and The Machinist I don't think he's that safe anymore. Maybe I'm being unreasonable with The Machinist, but Bale looked too sick and repulsive for me to enjoy the movie.
- Ewan McGregor. Never disappoints in my opinion.
- Bruce Willis. Like a rock!
- Christopher Walken. When thinking of him I always try to forget the disaster which was The Addiction. Other than that he's solid!

I used to buy everything with Adam Sandler, but I really can't enjoy the humor to the same degree as I could before. Reign Over Me was a gem though, and completely unexpected, when coming from Sandler.

I do this often at the DVD-rental-place. Just pick out random movies because of the names written on the cover, without even reading on the back and the genre isn't really important either. I just expect these actors to make the movies great.
Some of these actors are:

- Ed Norton. Haven't been disappointed yet. Well, a little bit by The Illusionist.
- Brad Pitt. Made a huge mistake by buying The Devil's Own. That guy can't pull off an Irish accent, which ruined the entire movie for me.
- Christian Bale. I'm beginning to get a bit cautious with this guy. After watching American Psycho and The Machinist I don't think he's that safe anymore. Maybe I'm being unreasonable with The Machinist, but Bale looked too sick and repulsive for me to enjoy the movie.
- Ewan McGregor. Never disappoints in my opinion.
- Bruce Willis. Like a rock!
- Christopher Walken. When thinking of him I always try to forget the disaster which was The Addiction. Other than that he's solid!

I used to buy everything with Adam Sandler, but I really can't enjoy the humor to the same degree as I could before. Reign Over Me was a gem though, and completely unexpected, when coming from Sandler.

And more Rep..

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Mark Wahlberg

Paul Walker

Irene Miracle

Josh Green

Gordon Currie

Etc.

The list goes on.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

What actors would you pay to see in most any film?
I'm just going to say Daniel Auteuil because he's my favourite.

No actor. I am commited to the Directors. Theyre more consistent because they have control each time they work.

No actor. I am commited to the Directors. Theyre more consistent because they have control each time they work.
Yeah, i would agree with this. Even my very favourite actors are just a welcome bonus in a film, while i actually do seek out certain Directors work.

I don't believe there's much point in me answering this question.

I do have to ask, though, what's with all these dead threads being resurrected?
Boredom.

I don't believe there's much point in me answering this question.

I do have to ask, though, what's with all these dead threads being resurrected?
When Joaquin was doing his goofy bit, did you feel all along it was a work? I did, but really think he still deserved a Best Actor just because he fooled his peers, well. He did what Andy Kaufman only dreamed of doing.

When Joaquin was doing his goofy bit, did you feel all along it was a work?
I didn't know what to believe given he's a bit eccentric and has had an antagonist relationship with the press for awhile.

Actors who I think make any film they're in worth sitting through:

Robert Downey Jr.
Steve Carell
Al Pacino
Dustin Hoffman
Meryl Streep
Jessica Lange
Ed Harris
Gene Hackman
Jack Nicholson
Robert De Niro
Nicole Kidman