Protective guys movies?

Tools    

Goodfellas has a very good protective guy scene early in the movie: Karen calls her BF Henry and tells him that she was attacked by her neighbor after she didn't gave herself to him. In response, Henry hits the neighbor on his face with his gun, and after that gives the bloody gun to Karen to hide.

Later on, there is another scene where Henry and his fellow thugs beat up the boss of Henry's mistress, so that he would allow her to to whatever she wants because "she and Henry had so much fun, she's started screwing up at work".

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
The Blacklist is an entire show where two men in the life of one woman are extremely protective of her. One is a love interest, the other a father figure.

Hi. I know I am 4 years late to this I was looking for the same thing and came across your question and figured I would help just in case you wanted anything new. These are all on Netflix and I’m not sure if you have that or not so this might not be very much help but After, After we collide, and the kissing booth are all pretty good movies and they both have over-protective boyfriends in them. Again I’m sorry if I’m too late or if you don’t have Netflix and are not able to watch them but I hope I could help!

365 days is good