Asian film - blue moon, blows up school??

Tools    

Sorry if this confuses anyone but I'll try to stay on point.

A couple of years ago I watched a Asian film, I don't remember where the film was set, only that it was an Asian country, maybe Japan. Also I can barely remember it just some parts of it.
Anyway it's about a boy who is bullied or goes through some sort of tragedy but throughout the film he obsesses over an eclipse, specifically a blue eclipse. He ends up going crazy and dying his hair blue and acting rebellious towards everyone. I think he then gets betrayed by his friends and he tied them up in the basement of the school and has made homemade bombs. As the moon or eclipse turns blue or something like that he blows up the school, him and his friends with that ending the film. I remember thinking it's was a breathtaking film but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I can't even narrow down what country it was made in. Sorry for the rambling I just really want to watch that film again. Thanks for reading. If anyone has seen it or can remember anything I'd really appreciate it.

Pretty sure it was a drama or thriller,
Year?? As in when it was made... Erm maybe 2005 to 2015... I watched it in 2017-2018

interesting