War Machine

→ in
Tools    

Also answers to Jabba

I caught this Netflix film today after wanting to give it a watch for quite some time. It was essentially a satire on America's wars in the Middle East in general and Afghanistan more specifically. Goofy Pitt is fun and the jokes on the first half of the film was very much on point. The second half takes itself a bit more seriously which seemed like an abrupt change in tone and after that point, the film tries to deliver some obvious messages in an even more obvious way.

All in all, it was slightly worse than I anticipated. I suppose it's a decent way to kill a couple of hours, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I caught this Netflix film today after wanting to give it a watch for quite some time. It was essentially a satire on America's wars in the Middle East in general and Afghanistan more specifically. Goofy Pitt is fun and the jokes on the first half of the film was very much on point. The second half takes itself a bit more seriously which seemed like an abrupt change in tone and after that point, the film tries to deliver some obvious messages in an even more obvious way.

All in all, it was slightly worse than I anticipated. I suppose it's a decent way to kill a couple of hours, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

watched it as soon as it came out..so may be watched a yearish ago...there is a reason it went to netflix...the movie had 0 commercial prospects..it has no focus but i can see why brad wanted to make this movie...i think he truly believed that middle east war was so outrageous that he wanted to show those human interactions side of it..how people in this outrageous situations behave...which might be the reason why it was so dry. It certainly felt unfocused.