Which actor plays the best "badass" character?

Tools    

Which actor plays the best "badass" character?
1.96%
1 votes
Donnie Yen
1.96%
1 votes
Sylvester Stallone
9.80%
5 votes
Arnold Schwarzenegger
3.92%
2 votes
Keanu Reeves
3.92%
2 votes
Sigourney Weaver
7.84%
4 votes
Uma Thurman
58.82%
30 votes
Clint Eastwood
3.92%
2 votes
Harrison Ford
0%
0 votes
Gal Gadot
0%
0 votes
Dwayne Johnson
5.88%
3 votes
Sean Connery
1.96%
1 votes
Hugh Jackman
51 votes. You may not vote on this poll

HOW is Gal Gadot on here and not Linda Hamilton?

*ragequits the thread*
I was very tempted to out her in the poll but I didn't think I needed two Terminators.

Also, Gal Gadot has an entire career of badass in front of her as Wonder Woman. Linda was a one trick pony.
Oh I like Gal...that was not a serious post.

Also...it's a bit unfair to judge future badassery while being dismissive of a woman who helped break buffed up action ground for women.

I'm looking forward to WW!!!!

I've gone for Clint Eastwood. Which is pretty good isn't it, amongst those examples.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Tony Montana and Jules Winfield should be on the list.
Al Pacino does deserve a mention. Samuel L. Jackson must've slipped my mind, since he definitely ought to be on the list. I only have 12 spots, sorry.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Only a tier 1 Tuffy Rhodes has the gravitas to deliver, "She's not my mother. Todd." and have it shake you to your core.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Think Gene Hackman is one of my favourite badasses, just always felt like a real tough guy you wouldn't wanna mess with and when I say "real" I mean unlike some roided up perfectly cut male model wannabe tough guy.

Despite the above Tom Hardy comes across as a real psychopath.

I don't know if this is in line with your question here, but Liam Neeson plays a darn good tough guy too. A refined/polished tough guy.

But maybe most of Liam's roles are too polished for this list ? I guess I'm struggling with the exact definition of a "badass", but ...

Out of your above list, Clint E is my man, mostly for his on-screen presence, although there are quite a few good roles you mentioned: T2, John Rambo, John Patrick Mason.

I agree that Tony Montana should be in this list.

First of all, how is Denzel not on that list, but if the truth be told, when I saw the title of the thread, Clint was the first person that popped into my head.
Now, I've only seen two of Denzel Washington's films all the way through, Man on Fire and The Equalizer, but there's a pretty good case based on them alone. I can't remember the former as clearly but I remember him being good. The Equalizer stands out partly for what he's doing in character on top of the action, the psychology of McCall.