Actors you would pay to see in anything

Tools    

I don't believe there's much point in me answering this question.

Also, as much as I hate to admit it, I'd probably drop $5 just to see Will Ferrell eat a hamburger.
I have to admit that I'll watch Will Ferrell in anything, even though he is no longer the "it" guy he was a few years ago.

I have to return some videotapes...
I would say DiCaprio and Bale because I know I'm at least going to get a quality performance and most likely an at least interesting film.

BANNED
Michael Keaton

I have to return some videotapes...
Good choice, especially recently, he's been killing it. The Founder looks like his next chance at an oscar if it's good.

I'd have to say Brad Dourif as well. I liked his story about inventing his own sign language for Piter De Vries in Dune. Fantastic actor.

A big spy movie/007 fan
Jason statham
Al pacino
Johnny Depp

I don't know about paying to watch, but I've always liked him and found him an engaging character, ever since The Transporter.

I don't know about paying to watch, but I've always liked him and found him an engaging character, ever since The Transporter.
All self-respecting Statham fans should see the Melissa McCarthy movie Spy...he is roll on the floor funny in that movie.

I can't say I will anymore, but between Showtime, I Spy and Pluto Nash; Eddie Murphy used to be that guy.

Not anymore.
I have to confess that I'm one of the few people who liked Showtime, but the other two movies you mentioned were crap.

I would go see Colin Morgan in almost everything. Not only because he often picks really interesting things to act in, but also because he studies every character he plays extensively. I like that kind of dedication and I think it really shows in his performance.

I would go see Colin Morgan in almost everything. Not only because he often picks really interesting things to act in, but also because he studies every character he plays extensively. I like that kind of dedication and I think it really shows in his performance.
He's got a good face, Colin Morgan. I remember thinking that when he was doing Merlin (which I didn't see). The only thing I've actually seen him in is the Doctor Who episode Midnight.

He's got a good face, Colin Morgan. I remember thinking that when he was doing Merlin (which I didn't see). The only thing I've actually seen him in is the Doctor Who episode Midnight.
I really liked him in "testament of youth", a movie about the life of Vera Britton. (And I did watch Merlin. That show is adorable, seriously.) And he's very funny in Midnight