What Actor Do You Hate The Most?

Tools    

The actor I hate the most is Mike Myers. I can't stand that stupid moron. He always has to pull those stupid faces as well.

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
I actually like those guys but I'm a sucker for slap-stick and, as my wife says, sh#t comedy. I watched Little Nicky last night, it made me chuckle.

Billy Bob Thornton for me. He makes my skin crawl.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
any over the top actors usually ex stand up comedians ala steve martin,jim carrey,robin williams et al.It really is a shame because they have got the talent when they are serious see shopgirl,truman show and insomnia but they just cant seem to refrain from the gurning,arm waving epileptic episodes they think is deemed comedic god i really hate that[except trains planes and automobiles which i love but he is reined in a little bit]

Great. Just what the board needs. Another pointless thread where we all sit around and throw obscenities around and name off bunch of actors we "hate" even though the vast majority of you people don't even really know the people in question much less have a real reason to hate them.

"I hate Mike Myers because he makes the stupid faces." Brilliant.

How long do you lot have?

There are tons of actors I generally can't stand. Some of these people are even decent actors, but I can't tolerate their presence for one reason or another.

The ones who come to mind right now are Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler and William H Macy.

I know H Macy is a good actor, but his face really winds me up.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Jessica Alba and any other young 'actress' who only got hired because she's attractive.

I don't hate Adam Sandler but he is highly irritating - simply watching the trailer for Don't Mess With The Zohan made me annoyed.

Whoopi Goldberg. She is Satan. She won an Oscar... For Ghost!?!?! How else do you explain that? She. Is. Satan.

There are loads of people I could put on here, as there's loads of people who's films I won't see because they're in it (although, as most do the same thing time and time again anyway, it's not as if I'm missing anything) but the title asked for the one I hate most, so that's what I've done.

Great. Just what the board needs. Another pointless thread where we all sit around and throw obscenities around and name off bunch of actors we "hate" even though the vast majority of you people don't even really know the people in question much less have a real reason to hate them.

As my nan always said - you can't hate someone you don't know

I don't need a bigger boat.
ADAM SANDLER!!! That guy anoys me so much! He can not act and all he does to get laughs is scream loud! He is not funny at all.
I couldn't have said it any better myself!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
David. Spade.

Ever since Chris Farley died, David Spade has been probably the least funny "comedian" I have ever seen. I'll admit it, I did like Dickie Roberts and did think it was touching, but Joe Dirt, The Benchwarmers, and basically anything he does voice acting in, are rubbish.

ADAM SANDLER!!! That guy anoys me so much! He can not act and all he does to get laughs is scream loud! He is not funny at all.

i love practically everyone you've said and respect their work. Billy Bob Thornton gives me the creeps but i mean honestly guys? is this what this forum has become? look at y'all! How can u heckle when u couldnt do what they do? they make millions of dollars for what they do. i mean thats saying something right?

On the other hand, Kevin Costner.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

i don't care for will freeal. i only have elf and kicking and screming. most of his other movies look stupid.

Will Ferrell, and Nicholas Cage. I don't personally hate them, so would ya'll just can your "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM" complaints? I just find their acting REALLY annoying. Nicholas Cage especially.

The King of Movies

relax i gave you a thumbs down because i thought your post added no contribution to this thead and that you over reacted. its not a big deal.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
i don't care for will freeal.
Yeah, damn that Will Freeal. Damn him, I say.

I don't hate any actors...well, maybe Freddie Prinze Jr., cause he's a horrible actor, and yet he gets to go home to Sarah Michelle Gellar every night.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/