The Punisher: Warzone

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
You know the names of the punisher/captain america grahic novels?Are they worth a look?
To start it off, I say Punisher: In the Beginning because it does kind of set up the character and makes mention to a lot of his past and why he might be the way he is.

Holy crap Filmfreak! I just noticed at the beginning of The Punisher (2004) when Frank Castle is undercover as Otto Creed that he really does look like Aaron Eckhart, and Eckhart is a good actor. The reason why I shot it down was because in the MAX series he is a lot older and a lot stronger. I mean look at the first picture of In the Beginning part 3 when he is tied to a chair, he almost looks inhuman! But, if they use say, the first year of his publication (lose the spider) I could definitely see it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It seems as if the director of this has been thrown off the project. Not confirmed yet.

Suspect's Reviews

Is Punisher: War Zone in Trouble? Well according to First Showing.net, (the best movie news site on the net - IMO), AICN is reporting that the director is actually off the project entirely, along with the film's composer, meaning we've got another studio butchered film.

You can read the full article here.

Holy crap Filmfreak! I just noticed at the beginning of The Punisher (2004) when Frank Castle is undercover as Otto Creed that he really does look like Aaron Eckhart, and Eckhart is a good actor. The reason why I shot it down was because in the MAX series he is a lot older and a lot stronger. I mean look at the first picture of In the Beginning part 3 when he is tied to a chair, he almost looks inhuman! But, if they use say, the first year of his publication (lose the spider) I could definitely see it.
Yea, I noticed that too.

...uh the post is up there...

trailer: http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1612727958

I wasnt as much a fan of the first one when the trailer came out, but it was ok. now THIS one actually looks quite interesting.

The First Is One Of My Favorite Movies, But It Looks Like They're Just Turning It Into Some Stupid Action Movie.

I loved the first one, but now that a sequel is in the works... I love it EVEN MORE!!!

Thomas Jane Was Perfect In The First, I Might Have Hope For This One If He Decided To Come Back.

Looks like ****. The 'planet terror' effect they're trying to recreate is the pits. Maybe they should have hired the same studio that did planet terror's VFX. but seriously there looks like NO story to this piece of junk. just another bloody shoot-em-up throwaway helping to set back feelings toward 'comic book movies'.

but seriously there looks like NO story to this piece of junk. just another bloody shoot-em-up throwaway helping to set back feelings toward 'comic book movies'.
whaa..? Oh wait. You just said it would just like the first one.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im undecied about this, I love the first installment but this mmmm I dont know. It looks ok just hope it will be up to the standard of the first film. Some sequels can reuine a film series.

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
The original would be in my top 25 but this just looks like muscle and explosions over plot. For what I can see they should have got Vin Diesel to play Castle, it looks right up his street. Thomas Jane as Castle forever!!

I'm not sure why, but this youtube video completly changed me and I'm really interested in this movie now....

3 questions about this screenshot I took of the red-band trailer.

1) Whose kid? That couldn't be the kid Frank had with O'Brien that he found out about in Long Cold Dark, could it?

2) Whose the black guy? There was only 1 (I think) really big black guy for the first 2 story arcs, and he had dredlocks.

3) Is the guy strapped to a chair Jigsaw? It doesn't look like Wayne Knight or Larry Barruci, and both were killed in different settings.

Watching the trailer, they definitely took a nod from The Boondock Saints...
Which took a nod from a lot of other movies...

Indeed it did. It wasn't a criticism.
I wasn't critising either. Boondock Saints is awesome!