Red Sonja

Tools    

CAST:
Rose McGowan

Opening in theaters in 2009

Wow, they are going to remake this 1985 Arnold Schwarzenneger /Bridgitte Neilsen classic?

That should be interesting. Is this also a comic book? If it is, I wonder if they are going to change the plot progression (specific happenings leading to the ultimate conclusion) from the 1985 film.

I trust Robert Rodriquez thought - he's good at what he does.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is going to be awsome, I love the original and Robert Rodrigez is a great director! really looking forward to seeing this!

Is that midget kid gonna be in it again? I mean I'm sure he's older and all, but I trust he's still a midget.

A system of cells interlinked
I have a soft spot for both Rodriguez's direction and Rose's totally smokin self. I might have to see this...

See, I dont know about Rose McGowan though. I love her to death, but I think she's too goth-y like. She always plays a far better villian-ess than a heroine. Even if she was a heroine in one of these movies, she would be the waif-like girl whose greatest strength is non-physical - a witch, a psychic or a thief. She just doesnt really have the rock body, She-Ra type physique, nor does she ever convey that kind of "beat-you-down-with-a-sword-warrior-type" mental toughness.

Milla Jojovich, maybe. Rose, no.

Hmm. I like the 1st one better, but this one works too! You know, come to think of it, maybe I'm being a little too hard on Rosie - I'm thinking that with the new CGI capabilities, and with Robert Rodriguez's brillance, he can probably make her into a believable swash-buckling sword-chick. That, or re-invent her into a uber-cool switchblade type Ultravoilet/Underworld type heroine. You decide whether you like that idea.

loving the blood red hair already

here's an interview with Rose and Robert
http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08G3dqswDHLST

Was never a huge fan of hers or the character but the movie could potentially be really cool with Rodriguez's special touch.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Both posters are great but the 1st is slightly better in my view.

Im looking forward to see this as Rodriguez is a great director and has great vision.

Sounds rather interesting... although I can't quite see Rose McGowan as Sonia...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

reservoir dogs circa 1881
dammit i started a thread not seeing this anyway rodriguez isnt directing and for those who are sceptical about rose as the heroine just check out planet terror!However rodriguez is trying to free himself up to direct a new conan film

reservoir dogs circa 1881
Is that midget kid gonna be in it again? I mean I'm sure he's older and all, but I trust he's still a midget.
Not unless its a cameo but he is still acting his name is ernie reyes jnr if youve seen the rundown/welcome to the jungle[depending on which side of the pond youre on]thats him kicking the rocks butt capoeira style the clip is on u tube if you need a reminder

You want to post like me?
If anyone cares:

Bridgitte Nielsen is attempting to be a model once again, via loads of plastic surgeries and the like.
She was nominated the seventh hottest Danish lady, in a danish talkshow, due to her perfomance in the Arnold version of this movie.