Sheep Reveal

Tools    

Woody Allen is a pedophille
No, because the three subjects I was deciding between were science, math, and history, and based on the other replies, math and history both had 3, not 4, so if I had changed my answer to either of those, the one that I changed it to still would have had 4 replies, science would have dropped to 3, and I still would have gotten zero points.
That's not a flaw in the game, just bad luck.

No worries.

The only thing I want is for the scores to be put in the right order for each post. A spreadsheet can quickly do it for you Makes it a lot easier to understand who's winning.

No, because the three subjects I was deciding between were science, math, and history, and based on the other replies, math and history both had 3, not 4, so if I had changed my answer to either of those, the one that I changed it to still would have had 4 replies, science would have dropped to 3, and I still would have gotten zero points.
Right, fair enough then, i thought you were... well you know what i was thinking. Just saying i think tats rules made perfect sense, i think this is easily the most luck based one we've done so it is just fun to see how everything turns out. All it was without the long post was to get the second highest score because the highest gives zero points.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That's not a flaw in the game, just bad luck.

But that's my point. This version of the game is based on luck, not strategy. I prefer when it's based on strategy. If I want to win something based on luck, I'll play the lottery.

Sorry mistique, I didn't really have that much time, and I started with 3 post of advantage, all the titles and pictures already with code, and an excel chart to count. It's been 100 unstoppable minutes that's why I appreciate what Nope did.

PS: leave gbgoodz alone, she just showed her point of view

GB, we're admitting that this version has more luck than the others, but it's not all luck.

Sorry mistique, I didn't really have that much time, and I started with 3 post of advantage, all the titles and pictures already with code, and an excel chart to count. It's been 100 unstoppable minutes that's why I appreciate what Nope did.

PS: leave gbgoodz alone, she just showed her point of view

Thanks.

I'm done now. I think I got my point across.

But that's my point. This version of the game is based on luck, not strategy. I prefer when it's based on strategy. If I want to win something based on luck, I'll play the lottery.
If you are only playing this to win then sorry but your earlier comment of not being competitive is wrong.

GB, we're admitting that this version has more luck than the others, but it's not all luck.
How is this version not? I'm honestly asking? The normal version? yup. The reverse version? yup. But i really don't see how this is not 100% luck.

I think this game requires more skill than the other Sheep games. I had to take an educated guess as to what the number 1 answer was...then, take a hunch guess as to what people would ultimately give as their answer which was what they thought would be the number most popular 2 answer. It took reverse logic and some thinking. Heck it's even hard to explain this. So it's not just luck.

8. A movie genre

Thriller: Hit G, honeykid
Comedy: mistique, Camou, daniel M, seanc, firegod, Aphex
Horror: godoggo, Nope, CiCi, cricket, gbgoodies
Western: Cobpyth, Citizen Rules
Snuff : Chypmunk (I'm running out of smiles)

Hit Girl 10 points
mistique 12 points
Godoggo 17 points
Cobpyth 13 points
Camo 11 point
Daniel M 19 points
Citizen Rules 17 points
Nope1172 20 points
Honeykid 20 points
CiCi 18 points
Seanc 6 points
Chypmunk 8 points
Cricket 17 points
Gbgoodz 16 pointz
Firegod 11 points
Aphex 16 points

If you are only playing this to win then sorry but your earlier comment of not being competitive is wrong.

No, I'm not playing to win, but it's not as enjoyable as the normal version, (which I've never won, but at least I enjoyed).

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Nope1172 20 Points
honeykid 20 Points
Daniel M 19 points
CiCi 18 points
Godoggo 17 points
Citizen Rules 17 points
Cricket 17 points
Gbgoodz 16 pointz
Aphex 16 points
Cobpyth 13 points
mistique 12 points
Firegod 11 points
Camo 11 point
Hit Girl 10 points
Chypmunk 8 points
Seanc 6 points

No, I'm not playing to win, but it's not as enjoyable as the normal version, (which I've never won, but at least I enjoyed).
Yeah, it isn't as enjoyable because you aren't doing as well as you usually do. And you are competitive.

Don't know if everyone agrees with you but i personally think it is more fun changing it up every once in a while, this game is a lot of fun because i usually know i'll do pretty well this time i had know idea where i would finish.

I'm fine with it being about luck, but to be honest I can't really tell what strategy to use.

9. Something that makes you

Spiders: Hit G, Cobpyth, Camo, firegod, seanc, gbgoodz, CiCi
Heights: mistique, Citizen, Nope to the Heights,
Clowns: Godoggo
Snakes: Daniel M
Flying : honeykid
Halibut (I will look this up later): Chypmunk of course
Erectile Dysfunction: cricket
Being alone forever: *hugs Aphex*

Nope1172 23 points
Honeykid 21 points
Citizen Rules 20 points