Sheep Reveal

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Oh that's what you meant. Sure I guess in the original sheep you need prediction skills to anticipate the winner, but if the subject is something like popular culture then you might know or you might not, as I don't know nothing about cooking for example, (or the wine varietals one, that was hard) so that's kind of luck sometimes too. But yeah I get what you mean, I didn't really thought about it
You've done a great job, Tat! And I agree with Firegod, this isn't determined entirely by luck even with that twist.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Doesn't really matter, SC did the same and no one complained.
I'm not complaining, I was doing it for myself so I could follow along, and then I posted it because I thought other people would like it too.

Those aren't my favorite subjects. They're just what I thought other people might consider their favorites. But no matter which answer I chose, I still would have gotten zero points, so there's no strategy to this game, just luck.
No. Science was the only answer you could have gotten zero points for. The others would have gotten you one point if they weren't picked by anyone else.

7. Time you wake up on Saturday

12:00: Cobpyth and me
11:00: Daniel M
10:00: godoggo, Citizen, seanc, CiCi, Nope
9:00: mistique, honeykid, gbgoodies
7:00: Camo, cricket
6:00: Hit Girl
5:00: Aphex
2:00: Chypmunk
Noon : firegod

Hit Girl 8 points
mistique 12 points
Godoggo 12 points
Cobpyth 11 points
Camo 11 points ()
Daniel M 19 points
Citizen Rules 15 points
Nope1172 15 points
Honeykid 18 points
CiCi 13 points
Seanc 6 points
Chypmunk 7 points
Cricket 12 points
Gbgoodz 11 pointz
Firegod 11 points
Aphex 16 points

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
6. Something you buy at the supermarket.

Milk: Hit G, mistique, Camou, Nope, honeykid, gbgoodies (oh god, gbgoodies has no points again I don't want to get screamed again)

I'm not screaming at you. I was just making a comment. I just find that the game is less enjoyable when I see the results, and no matter which answer I chose, I still had no way to do any better than I'm doing. It just feels like a big letdown.

I've never been a very competitive person, so I don't mind losing, even if I come in last place, but the game is just more fun when the rules make more sense. The whole idea of sometimes the rule applies, but other times it doesn't apply, just doesn't work for me. It should be a rule, or not be a rule, but it should not sometimes be a rule.

I'm not screaming at you. I was just making a comment. I just find that the game is less enjoyable when I see the results, and no matter which answer I chose, I still had no way to do any better than I'm doing. It just feels like a big letdown.

I've never been a very competitive person, so I don't mind losing, even if I come in last place, but the game is just more fun when the rules make more sense. The whole idea of sometimes the rule applies, but other times it doesn't apply, just doesn't work for me. It should be a rule, or not be a rule, but it should not sometimes be a rule.
I know you do, I was just kidding

PD: now it's not even a number, now it's just a PLUSE!!!

You've done a great job, Tat! And I agree with Firegod, this isn't determined entirely by luck even with that twist.
It pretty much is entirely based on luck (this version) but i don't see how that is a bad thing, it makes it more chaotic and unpredictable. The normal Sheep gets a bit dull after a while because it really isn't that hard to imagine something other people will answer.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Daniel M 19 points
Honeykid 18 points
Aphex 16 points
Nope1172, Citizen Rules 15 Points
CiCi 13 points
Godoggo, mistique, Cricket 12 Points
Camo, Cobpyth, Gbgoodz, Firegod - 11 Points
Hit Girl 8 points
Chypmunk 7 points
Seanc 6 points

Are you sure Cobpyth and I didn't have the same answer? I can accept it, I just think 12:00 and noon are the same, personally.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
No. Science was the only answer you could have gotten zero points for. The others would have gotten you one point if they weren't picked by anyone else.

No, because the three subjects I was deciding between were science, math, and history, and based on the other replies, math and history both had 3, not 4, so if I had changed my answer to either of those, the one that I changed it to still would have had 4 replies, science would have dropped to 3, and I still would have gotten zero points.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
No, because the three subjects I was deciding between were science, math, and history, and based on the other replies, math and history both had 3, not 4, so if I had changed my answer to either of those, the one that I changed it to still would have had 4 replies, science would have dropped to 3, and I still would have gotten zero points.
Oh, I know what you mean now, this happened to me with US candidates one!

Oh heck, I do apologise!
I'm kidding , happens to me a lot so I said I should totally fool someone

Are you sure Cobpyth and I didn't have the same answer? I can accept it, I just think 12:00 and noon are the same, personally.
I was thinking that but I specify that it had to be an hour sorry