Sheep

Tools    

Sheep 10: Questions

So as it's the 10th SHEEP, I talked to Camou about making it a little special. I will change just one thing about the rules for this sheep. The game will still be the same, I'm only changing it for this round, then it will all be back to normal.

I read all the sheeps Camou posted a while back, and I couldn't decide so I will just make this change: The most popular answer worths 0 pointz, that's less that the individual answers, but here is the trick, I don't want everyone to give a unique answer so you avoid the zero pointz (everyone with 1 point each round would be boring), the rest of the answers get points just as usuall, so the objective of the 10th Sheep is to get the SECOND most popular answer, and try not to get out of limit.

And just to make it easier, if there is a tie in the most popular answer of a question, this rule is CANCELLED in that question.

To do so, some of my questions will be a little special too, I will make the questions so that you guys have a limited number of answers in order to have more common answers. For example: If I ask about a Brand of any kind you can say anything, but if I ask about one of the 4 cardinal directions you only have 4 choices (north, south, west and east). Without further ado, here are the questions:

1. US President Candidate of 2016.
2. Animal from the chinese Zodiac (rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog and pig).
3. A country from Europe you would like to visit.
4. A Movie Starring Robin Williams (maybe this one has a lot of answers)
5. Your favorite subject from school.
6. Something you buy at the supermarket. (ok I lied, a lot of them have a lot of answers)
7. Time you wake up on Saturday (8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, etc, just the hour)
8. A movie genre (I believe this question hasn't been ask yet)
9. A fear of yours (something you are scared about)
10. A Social Media
11. The most valuable part of your body
12. Your opinion about tatm..just kidding go open the spoiler at the end of the post

DEADLINE, well it depends on how many people, if I get 15 lists till saturday night, I will do it on saturday if not I will just wait for Sunday, the reveal is the same time. I will make it when I see there is a lot of people on, (night)

Old post: OK then I will think 12 questions and then edit on this post! Thank you guys.

PD: Camo can you later edit the thread to also see the questions, I don't want to repite anything, I will look them up now but just for future sheeps

WARNING: "Not misterious at all" spoilers below
Did you just click it without reading all the above?No? Ok then keep reading.

12.A Mofo Survival Winner (The Usual Suspect, Teeger G ,Daniel M, Hit Girl, Nope)

Anything considered as a survival that has a winner is allowed, sorry if I missed people, I'm kind of tired so I will just leave it like that

I'd love to play this.

Tat asked for the other versions of Sheep, he started this one before i could answer and this wasn't one of them haha. Anyway i'll post them in my second post in this thread in case anyone wants to use them in the future.

Chypmunk messaged me about what you meant, thanks. I don't think we need a list of every question asked, it doesn't matter if the same question gets asked because different people play, people may decide to go for a different answer, etc.

I was kind of scared of making that rule later, I thought that maybe no one will join because of that , maybe a little like: YOU HAD ONE JOB, following the rules.

Camou I thought you went to sleep so I went and looked for the different variations of the game, and every single 12-ppacked questions and write them all in a Word doc, then I started looking for matches in the questions xd. I feeled kind of bad lying saying that I talked to you, in reality I pm you and 5 minutes later, I keep on writing

I have 4 lists so far!!

8 list!!
Hit Girl
mistique
Godoggo
Cobpyth
Camou
Daniel M
Citizen Rules
Nope1172

I was thinking that if someone ends up with 0 at the end, that means he/she would have end up with the highest score in a normal sheep

I was thinking that if someone ends up with 0 at the end, that means he/she would have end up with the highest score in a normal sheep
wow - now that's evil .

Pretty good so far, I have 10 lists, if it keeps on going like this, I will make the reveal today. I believe that in 6 hours most of the Mofos are online maybe? If some are from UK I don't know how much is the difference :3. If I get 15 lists by the time there is hardly anyone on, I will just do it as soon as the forum is full tomorrow