Gangs of London

Tools    

Never heard of it. Looks rather ghastly, I must say. I think I would either love this or hate it.

Is it realistic like Gomorrahís depiction of Naples? Or is it all invented for the sake of the series?

I've never been to London, so I can't say for sure. But one thing that always strikes me about British shows/movies is how tiny the houses/apartments are even when they are considered "big" by London standards. So I suppose, in that regard, it is pretty accurate.

And yes, it is quite ghastly. Gruesome as all get out.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I've never been to London, so I can't say for sure. But one thing that always strikes me about British shows/movies is how tiny the houses/apartments are even when they are considered "big" by London standards. So I suppose, in that regard, it is pretty accurate.

And yes, it is quite ghastly. Gruesome as all get out.
Depends on the neighborhoods. When I lived in London I donít recall thinking how tiny the real estate is.

If you want to see tiny, go live in NYC.