GBGoodies's DVD Collection

Tools    

Possibly my best set. 17 films of Universal monsters plus the Spanish version.

That looks like a nice set. I have a few of the Universal Monster movies on DVD, but not a box set like that.

But I have some of the Abbott and Costello Meet the [monsters] movies on DVD. Do those count?

I've been looking for a good program to catalog my DVDs. If I can find one, I'll have to go through everything, so I'll try starting this list again. (I had a good free DVD catalog app, but the guy who uploaded it changed it to a monthly fee to use it, so I deleted it. )

If you ever find one, please let me know. I haven't cataloged mine yet and dont know what to use for it.

Where do you pick up these pearls of wisdom?
That looks like a nice set. I have a few of the Universal Monster movies on DVD, but not a box set like that.

But I have some of the Abbott and Costello Meet the [monsters] movies on DVD. Do those count?

I have seen all of the Abbot and Costello movies where they meet the monsters but I don't own any of them. Guess it was quite a bizarre direction to go in but they seem to be popular.

If you ever find one, please let me know. I haven't cataloged mine yet and dont know what to use for it.

Right now, I'm just using a text file to keep a record of what I have, but it hasn't been updated in a while. I'll let you know if I ever find a good database program or app.

Lucas: I have a movie we'd like you to star in... Its called Willow.
Davis: What role do I play?
Lucas: The dwarf.
Davis: Its the role I was born to play baby!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage