MoFo's "Still Alive!?" Thread

Tools    

When you just found out that someone involved in movies is still alive.

Roger Corman is 95.
I wish Steve McQueen was.

William Shatner is 90. It's an obvious one, but I still find it hard to believe that someone I've watched in TV and movies since I was a kid is not only with us, but also still working. I'd like to know his secret.

Andy Dick (55)

Death Proof is apparently still alive, but only posting about dead people at a dead forum

I remember that Death Proof was having some health issues during our time at Corrie and was still recovering from them when the site closed down. I don't believe I've spoken to him since moving here though, so hopefully he's doing well.

I tried starting a conversation at Kateland but he never bothered to respond.

You gotta admire that.

I remember that Death Proof was having some health issues during our time at Corrie and was still recovering from them when the site closed down. I don't believe I've spoken to him since moving here though, so hopefully he's doing well.
The joke of it all is that DP, who has had a number of health issues, has been saying for most of the decade that he has about six months to a year left. But he's still around because he's a secret survivor.

The joke of it all is that DP, who has had a number of health issues, has been saying for most of the decade that he has about six months to a year left. But he's still around because he's a secret survivor.
It gives extra meaning to his username if you think about it.

In all seriousness though, I'm glad he got treatment while we posted at Corrie. I think he's in a better place now though than he was a few years ago, so that's good. I hope his recovery (if he's still in the process of recovering, that is) goes well.