Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
UGH!
I came here looking for the latest 5 albums of the day and all I see is chatter on a mock metal Beatles band from a week ago. I was so confused!! I wondered if SC convinced Camo to start deleting everything and I started freaking out lol.

In my defense, I did just wake up and looking here was the first thing I did this morning.

So relieved to learn there are two different threads going!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Cool. I will now quarantine this thread. Like that one episode of Star Trek TNG where they left a probe warning others not to enter. That's all I remember about the EP. That there was a problem. Maybe it was the owl man face cloud thing that just wanted to play by killing some of the crew. Maybe it was the one Picard broke a rib and hooked up with that obsessive chick that turned out to be an alien. Surely it wasn't a Q EP. He'd just destroy.....off topic.

Carry on!
*goes and sits quietly in the other thread*

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it could even work, I don't know.
Doubt it personally. There's practically no literature discussion here and i can't see there being enough interest or favourites in common to put one together. If someone ends up running it though they'll get my list.

Doubt it personally. There's practically no literature discussion here and i can't see there being enough interest or favourites in common to put one together. If someone ends up running it though they'll get my list.
Surprisingly little discussion about books, that's true. Interest might be bigger issue than common favorites (at least I'd expect some big names would make it like in album and movie countdowns). And if it we'd count series as one entry it would probably help too. If someone runs it I'll send a list as well.

If someone ends up running it though they'll get my list.
If someone runs it I'll send a list as well.
Absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about as herself is too busy right now to read the posts to me but put me down for sending one in as well