Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

I was gonna exclude them, but FnL and Goodfellas are great. The Drive soundtrack is kinda original music, but after a couple tracks it's just Cliff Martinez getting weird with the ol' cristal baschet.
Include if you want.

Can we make it a hundred albums?
For the whole countdown? yes. For each list? Go to hell!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Can we make it a hundred albums?

Only if you donate 75 to my list.

I'd probably send in a list just 'cause it's you asking, but last time not a single one of the albums I voted for made the countdown.
I could be Goose to your Maverick.

Oh wait, that means I'm going down in flames.

I'd probably send in a list just 'cause it's you asking, but last time not a single one of the albums I voted for made the countdown.
Coordinate with all your fellow Heartbreakers...

Nah, hopefully with a new crowd and if a lot send one we'll get a decent range. I'd be surprised if Fleetwood Mac for instance got no representation.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I could be Goose to your Maverick.

Oh wait, that means I'm going down in flames.
Not until after you kill it in beach volley wearing some daisy dukes with dang dangles.

Nah, hopefully with a new crowd and if a lot send one we'll get a decent range. I'd be surprised if Fleetwood Mac for instance got no representation.
I'm not even sure if I'd vote for a Fleetwood Mac album though. They made some great music back in the day, but ever since they fired Lindsey Buckingham their name leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

How you defining album?
>25 mins or >4 tracks (excl remixes) as in the charts or some other definition?

I'm good with whatever definition you use for the record, just need to know twhere the cut-off(s) are.

How you defining album?
Oh god don't ask me these questions, i'm just a humble listmaker.

Sure we'll go with your definition unless there's objections, like i said it's a fine line between restricting it and making it too broad.

Oh god don't ask me these questions, i'm just a humble listmaker.

How you defining album?

I'm good with whatever definition you use for the record, just need to know twhere the cut-off(s) are.
I'd drop the track requirement and use only 25+ minute length. There are lots of albums with 1-4 tracks only in certain genres.

A system of cells interlinked
Countdown?

Here is your countdown...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
How you defining album?

hahahaha

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
How you defining album?

There's just so much to read into this!!!

I might send in a list with the same album occupying all 50 positions to make sure it gets LOADS of points - presume that'll be ok?