MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

Wish you and Tim would get back down in 90's. I like you better down there. Although, my boys have really slowed down in the last few weeks. I'm not making it too hard for you to catch me I hope? Meh... and Kluber just got destroyed again yesterday. He's had his two worst outings of his career since he went on the Roids. I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned there somewhere.

Man, I just dunno what's gonna happen.

Great race, though. We've had 3-4 people technically in it in the last couple of weeks before, but usually that was more "could plausibly win." This is more like "these teams could be in any order based on one day of results." Might come down to who has the best day on the last day. Plenty of time for huge swings yet, though.

If either you or Tim notice someone hanging around out in your backyard. Never fear. That's just some crack head I paid to come over and knee cap you so you don't set your lineups for a day or two.

I haven't been on to much lately. I've started a new big project that I'm super effing excited about. I think I told you before what I do Chris? Well, now I've got this opportunity to do it at a totally legit place. It's gonna be more epic that that Han Solo movie. Yeah. Anyway, been spending way too much time just staring at my phone watching this thing ebb and flow. Not sure if I can handle 2 more weeks of this.

Good luck fellas!. I hope your teams really suck for the next 2 weeks. I do, I really do!

Yeah, it's at the point where I can't game anything out any more. There are categories where you guys are right by each other, and since we're all so bunched up I have no idea whether it's good or bad when one of you improves in it. I think at this point it's mostly just going to come down to how our roster cores perform down the stretch.

Really fun to have such a tight three-way race in the last couple of weeks, though. I wish both you gentlemen the worst of luck.

If either you or Tim notice someone hanging around out in your backyard. Never fear. That's just some crack head I paid to come over and knee cap you so you don't set your lineups for a day or two.
I wonder if it's the same guy I hired to run over Ryan Grant all those years ago.

Yeah, I love how in roto the excitement of moving up in categories is swiftly replaced by the dread of realizing how many different things you have to protect and defend now.

Watching the Dodgers game, Grandal got a Home Run which was the third of the night after Machado and Bellinger it's the 222nd of the season. It was mentioned that that's the most the Dodgers have ever got in a season, find that very surprising since there was like a 3 week rough patch were no one could seemingly hit the ball never mind get a Home Run and it's not as if they've not been successful in the past. Guess that success has largely came from great pitching tho as the Dodgers seem to have a weird discrepancy between great pitchers and great hitters throughout their history. They're looking awesome anyway, just found that curious.

Edit: Oh wow, the record they broke was from last season. Guess this is the best generation of Dodgers hitters, or power hitters at least.

Is there anything more frustrating is baseball than a dude who can throw well (as in fast/powerful) yet he has no control at all? There's a guy in our bullpen called Cingrani who has such a nice throw but like 7/10 of his pitches are wild, so when he's on 3 balls he really focuses on getting that last one in the strikezone so he doesn't give up a walk and as a result he loses a lot of power/speed and often gives up a hit in that scenario. He came on in the 9th against the Padres and gave up a run which loaded the bases and brought it to 7-2, i was terrified (because it's such an important part of the season), thankfully Jansen came out and quickly got two outs, love that dude. We won

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Since the Dodgers are my fave team, I watched the same game, but it wasn't Bellinger homering tonight - it was my fantasy guy, Joc Peterson.

Since the Dodgers are my fave team, I watched the same game, but it wasn't Bellinger homering tonight - it was my fantasy guy, Joc Peterson.
Yep you're right, got mixed up. I'll nitpick you back with it's Pederson

Was a surprisingly chill non-threatening game until the 9th briefly, well it was the Padres i suppose.

That feeling you get when you roster a guy for 2 weeks and he doesn't get a hold and then you drop him and he literally gets one like, 15 minutes later. Ha!

Oh yeah, the Holds horror stories are numerous. It's better than playing without them (since the closer situations are often stupid and random in their own ways), and there are ways to minimize/maximize your chances, but day to day it can be pretty silly.