Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

'A dog's dinner?' You're really on a roll at the moment, Stirch. This is the appreciation thread incase you hadnt noticed, love, not the thrash another woman's appearance thread. I hope you pick up a bit of positivity somewhere at the moment.
@Dani8, until such time as you are appointed an editor, please refrain from commenting on my posts. I can post what I like within reason. If I don’t like someone’s dress, I shall say so.

I was calm and didnt insult anyone, but calm down Reso if you must, please; dont tell me what to find offensive. I will say it again, this is the appreciation thread. Calling someone's looks ' a dog's breakfast' is insulting!
Nobody called anyone a “dog’s breakfast”.

Calm down, Reso, there is already a thread for insulting women's looks at the oscars,
Are you referring to my Oscars fashion thread? What is it with you always nitpicking my fashion threads & making snide comments? Some of us enjoy talking fashion. Always puzzled why you even go into the thread if you don’t like that kind of thing. To paraphrase you, positivity please!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
@Dani8, until such time as you are appointed an editor, please refrain from commenting on my posts. I can post what I like within reason. If I don’t like someone’s dress, I shall say so.

Nobody called anyone a “dog’s breakfast”.

Are you referring to my Oscars fashion thread? What is it with you always nitpicking my fashion threads & making snide comments? Some of us enjoy talking fashion. Always puzzled why you even go into the thread if you don’t like that kind of thing. To paraphrase you, positivity please!
do you actually realise how ridiculous it is that you tell me to refrain from responding to your post s until I am an editor when you are responding to my post while you are not an editor? This is a public forum and just like you can say anything you like within reason so can anyone else.

Again I will say to you that this is the appreciation thread, not the shaming women's appearance thread. Please let that sink in for a moment. thank you, Stirchley

Apology. It wasnt 'a dog's breakfast'. It was ' a dog's dinner'.

@Dani8, try to live with positivity. Can’t be good for you to be so abrasive.
Thank you for the tag and edit but it's really not necessary because I post frequently in the thread appreciating women's beauty.

You pull this same shtick with anyone who disagrees with you so dont try it on me please.

Now I cant post my usual art deco photos at the moment but I'll be back to it soon for your viewing pleasure about beautiful women usually in the art deco period. I hope you enjoy.

@Dani8, the thing with you is that you only have 2 speeds. You’re either sucking up to people or flipping them the bird.

@Dani8, the thing with you is that you only have 2 speeds. You’re either sucking up to people or flipping them the bird.
This is lovely so thank you very much in the women's appreciation thread. I wont be engaging further with you in here because you're doing the same thing you do whenever someone disagrees with you, but if you want to bump the animal threads I'm happy to 'suck up'. Interesting way to talk about having a conversation with someone who has a shared interest but anyway.

Michelle Reis:

(Fallen Angels, 1995)
OMG...did somebody just post a photo of an Asian woman who doesn't look twelve???

Seriously...she is beautiful.

This is a public forum and just like you can say anything you like within reason so can anyone else.
Except for backhanded compliments about people's fashion...

Woah, Risa Watanabe is really cool... Minio was right...

But I can't stand her music.
yeah the music tho', typical manufacture pop music. Now they try emphasize more of their edgy vibe

OMG...did somebody just post a photo of an Asian woman who doesn't look twelve???

Oh thankyou, D. Isnt that the truth.

reso is fine. We get on well and that conversation is long over but I'm still not sure why he posted that actress or singer's gif to me. She's extremely pretty but she does look 12.

Michelle Reis is stunning, though. Nice post by Ultra.

Oh thankyou, D. Isnt that the truth.

reso is fine. We get on well and that conversation is long over but I'm still not sure why he posted that actress or singer's gif to me. She's extremely pretty but she does look 12.

Michelle Reis is stunning, though. Nice post by Ultra.
nah that one gif was just to emphasize my weird friendliness. Actually she was around 16-17, but i can understand westerners see it as like younger 12 or something, where i often look caucasian with around teenage age seems older tham actually is

nah that one gif was just to emphasize my weird friendliness. Actually she was around 16-17, but i can understand westerners see it as like younger 12 or something, where i often look caucasian with around teenage age seems older tham actually is
They really do generally look much younger than their western counterparts.All asian women in general, not just Japanese. So lucky, but at that age girls want to look older. It's a no win situation really.

They really do generally look much younger than their western counterparts.All asian women in general, not just Japanese. So lucky, but at that age girls want to look older. It's a no win situation really.
japan seems the one that embrace immaturity where cute culture was something different level.
Credit to our compadre captain steel for bringing this one up, this some essay regard

I love model Cara Delevingne, and as some here know, I love it because she's got a goofy personality where she makes weird faces. So I'll post one that is beautiful, then one which is loony. I thank you.