Michael Fassbender to star in "Assassin's Creed"

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Eh, the song works in a weird way. I'm actually kind of interested in this despite the fact that I only ever made it about an hour into the first game and wasn't overly impressed by the other Kurzel films I've seen (though I like that the past sequences seem to have the same aesthetic as Macbeth but with much quicker pacing).

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Eh, the song works in a weird way. I'm actually kind of interested in this despite the fact that I only ever made it about an hour into the first game and wasn't overly impressed by the other Kurzel films I've seen (though I like that the past sequences seem to have the same aesthetic as Macbeth but with much quicker pacing).
Pretty much my feelings. Tried to get into the game, failed to capture me. This trailers reflects that in a weird way.

Suspect's Reviews

Master of My Domain
After the woman said "Spanish Inquisiton", I was instantly reminded of Monty Python.

In the Beginning...
I dig it. The art direction and action are straight out of the games, and who can argue with a cast that includes Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Jeremy Irons, and Brendan Gleeson? This is far and away a better production than I could have imagined. Let's just hope the script is there.

Although we all expected an adaptation of the first game, I'm actually relieved that they're introducing a new character. That's in the spirit of the games anyway, and there'll be plenty of opportunity to bridge the two worlds in this film or future sequels (should the franchise take off).

Am I the only one who realizes that Ezio Auditore is alive (and a prominent leader in the Assassin Order) during the time period depicted in this film?

Also, agreed on the shameless use of a Kanye song. But all the rest of the trailer kicked ass, so I'm good.