Hello

Tools    

I'm new here, so I guess this is my intro.
Hello to whoever may see this.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Hello have you made custom lists you can make custom lists here is the link to custom lists how many custom lists have you made did you know you could make custom lists did you come here for the custom lists because there are custom lists (that you can make) if you want to make custom lists so I just think you should know (about the custom lists) in case you wanted to make custom lists (that you can make).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Welcome to MoFo, @lobotomy!

What non-English language films do you love?

We're having The MoFo Top 100 Foreign Language Film Countdown right now so you can find a lot of recommendations there.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Someone's clearly very passionate about custom lists.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hello have you made custom lists you can make custom lists here is the link to custom lists how many custom lists have you made did you know you could make custom lists did you come here for the custom lists because there are custom lists (that you can make) if you want to make custom lists so I just think you should know (about the custom lists) in case you wanted to make custom lists (that you can make).
ROFL

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm new here, so I guess this is my intro.
Hello to whoever may see this.
Oh, and welcome to the family. lists or no.