Here a Spanish guy

Tools    

Hi everyone! I'm Álex. I'm a 27-year-old dude. I'm studying Translation in Alcalá de Henares University. My favorite film directors are Scorsese, Fincher, Tarantino, Von Trier, Paul Greengrass, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Baz Luhrmann, Peter Jackson and a huge etc. Probably you guys will notice that my English level is not pretty high. Well, that's one of the reasons why I am here. And, of course, because I love movies!

I also like music, especially metal. My favorite bands are Metallica, Protest The Hero, Between The Buried And Me, In Flames, Opeth, Dying Fetus -my nick is because of them, I'm not actually dying, hahaha- and, again, etc etc etc.

I hope to not get spoilers in this site because I hate them. Now I am reading "The Hunger Games" and it would be a catastrophe if somebody tells me something important of the plot Just kidding. But don't spoil me

I'd like to make friends here. Also, if someone wants to learn some Spanish, we could exchange languages. I know that this is not the place for that kind of things and I'm already in language exchange sites, but you know, we could talk about movies or whatever by Skype. It's a possibility. I'm not gonna make off-topic in all threads by saying "oh man, this is an interesting discussion, let's continue it by Skype!"

I'm very lazy right now cause it's Saturday afternoon and I've not read the rules, but I've been in many forums and I guess they are similar. Anyway, if I break any of them, I encourage any of you to tell me, and the same works for my mistakes with the language.

For the time being I find this forum very interesting and attractive -since I was registering myself; the messages are hilarious-, so I'm sure that I'm gonna enjoy.

No more to say, I hope you guys will enjoy my inputs!

Hello Alex, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
¡Hola guapo! You may get along with our other Guapo since he also loves metal. Don't worry if you can't understand that yet. Just be on the lookout for Guaporense!

Hola, welcome to the forum! I intend to start learning Spanish properly sometime after I leave college. Maybe you'll be able to help me a little if you decide to stay (which I encourage).

Hola, ¿Qué Pasa? Yo soy de España tambien, hablas muy bien el ingles.

So yeah I just told him in Spanish that I'm from Spain as well, enjoy it here.

Wow, thanks to all of you for this warm welcome and the compliments!

Welcome to MoFoland!

Y tu nivel de inglés es bastante cojonudo, eh.
MoFo, hahaha... That's funny.
You are Spanish, aren't you?

Hola, welcome to the forum! I intend to start learning Spanish properly sometime after I leave college. Maybe you'll be able to help me a little if you decide to stay (which I encourage).
Anytime, man, just let me know it

¡Hola guapo! You may get along with our other Guapo since he also loves metal. Don't worry if you can't understand that yet. Just be on the lookout for Guaporense!
You're right, I don't get you, hahaha.

Hola, ¿Qué Pasa? Yo soy de España tambien, hablas muy bien el ingles.

So yeah I just told him in Spanish that I'm from Spain as well, enjoy it here.
Hi Bihotza! Your English is not worse than mine, I notice

People are very kind in here, I'm impressed.Read you, guys!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the site, Alex. The only Spanish I know are foods and football teams, so I'll just stick with English.