Jurassic World

Tools    

Well, It's official, I heard JP4 is set to begin work on the script. Any ideas as to what it may be about?

P.S. Reports say that the next film will NOT be on either island.

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by DerrickLevron
Well, It's official, I heard JP4 is set to begin work on the script. Any ideas as to what it may be about?

P.S. Reports say that the next film will NOT be on either island.
JP4: "Walking with dinosaurs"
Saw it on the discovery channel already.

After that last pile of dinosaur dung, is this one even going to have a plot? Or just 90 minutes of GCI dinos?

-GTB

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm surprised they're risking a fourth one...

I thought, for sure, that JP3 was the last, wasn't there a statement somewhere about that?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Jurassic Park 4 was inevitable whether the the third was a success or not, Speilberg said a fourth was on the horizon before the 3rd came out. I have no idea what the plot would be for the fourth but it should be dealt with care and Speilberg should take his time on this one. Bring back Goldblum. Bring back Neil as well.

In other words, make a good Jurassic Park film again.

I haven't seen III, but if they really put in an effort to get a decent screenplay and cast together (with, may I add, a note of finality to the franchise), I'd be pleased to see it.

Overall, if they really put in to make some special, not just another dinosaur movie, I'd see it. They need to try to equal that original.

But I doubt it shall be so.

Back with a bang!
I seriously doubt I would go see a fourth JP movie. Come to think of it, I haven't even seen the third one yet. I'll probably wait 'til they show it on tv

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
"My story's better -- it has tigers!"

where's that from?

excuse the off-topic-ness

I think it's from Calvin & Hobbes
Dinos in NewYork of course. JP5 will be the rise of man, I'm tellin' ya. I don't know what you guys are whining about, JP3 was pretty decent.

i think they shouldn't make a JP4, it would ruin the triology. The 3rd one was ok, a fourth one could ruin it. The 1st one was the best of the three.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, it doesn't help that the script for JP3 was still being written when production started. It's not that the cast was terrible, cause it wasn't...well not totally.

Now, if they get Goldblum, Neill, and possibly Richard Attenborough(sp?) back there's a start.

Well, I would probaly watch JP4 if goldblum and neill were in it. They did really well in the first one and i would like to see them in the same jurassic park movie again.

"My story's better -- it has tigers!" is from The Simpsons, spoken by the Hunter on the Ship of Lost Souls.

According to this site:

http://www.jpdatabase.net/#newsitemEpkplkEukytbQwvUAM

Michael Crichton says there will not be a JP4.

I sure hope thats true.

Dinosaur Chase 3 was severely disappointing. It was the exact same thing as Dinosaur Chase 1 and Dinosaur Chase 2. Very annoying.

The original movie didn't even come close to being as good as the book.

Michael Crichton has been the victim of some horrible screenplay writers.

IMO Jurassic Park has been wrung of every dollar its going to deliver. Crichton has alot of other good books that they should turn into movies.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by ken_movieguy
The 1st one was the best of the three.
The first one was great. It had the story to go off of...
The second was sh*t because the took too much creative license, and made a bunch of crap up. Then came the death to the Jurassic Park movies, the third one was so bad...I couldn't blieve it. It would take a miracle to save this series's reputation and I doubt anyone note worthy would be willing to sign their name to another flop...
(What was William H. Macy thinking? Maybe he needed a new house or something.)

I was reading an article somewhere and it was saying that Speilberg is actually very excited about this film. He said he wants to make a real effort to break away from the last 2 movies and bring a thrilling movie like the the original Jurrasic Park back.

He already has an intriuging plot laid and says furthermore that this will be the final production for the JP colleciton. Also he went on to mention as proof of this being the "finale" of his "quadilogy"
when JP4 comes out on DVD he plans to release the Jurrasic Park 5 DVD collectors Set which has a Bonus DVD to mentioned more on later.

But since his interviewed was only viewable to accessible to download off the site, its hard to verify the truth behind JP4.

crazed out movie freak
i think they should just leave this one go. man thids movie is dead can't they see that.three fine but don't doom your self atleast u have a trilogy. leave it at that.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
They should have it take up where 3 left off, with the millitary invading Jurassic Park. It could be like Aliens, with soldiers just capping dinosaurs but mostly getting eaten. Oh, and bring back Laura Dern, sort of like Sigourney Weaver...okay, I know that sounds like a huge rip off, but I'd really like to see it.

I disgust myself with how uncreative I am sometimes...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

This is my theory on what jussrasic park 4 will be about, their is a volcano on one of those islands and is going to explode so they send a team to get 2 of every species male and female and transport them to another island or some of the dinosuars make to a country and start breeding,

what do use think?