Happy 56th Birthday, Mark F!

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Btw, chicago bbq sounds great! Do you live in Chi? I live abuot 30mins north-west of Chicago!
No, I live in Orange County, CA, but that's the name of the restaurant. I rarely go there but their rib, chicken, spaghetti, caesar salad and garlic bread family dinner sounds good right about now.

When you were in your 30's, I wasn't even born yet!!!!!
You're older than my daughter, and I was 35 when she was born, so that's only partially true.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yes, they were lip-licking, and we have plenty for tomorrow too. That spaghetti with marinara sauce had a beautiful garlic taste, much stronger than the garlic bread, but the latter was still useful in slopping up BBQ sauce. I'm gonna have to eat that meal more often. The salad was primo too.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday buddy.

It's never a chore looking for a YouTube number for you.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Happy Belated Birthday Marcus.

Hey, happy birthday buddy! You keep letting the years go by like this and we may have to start calling you old-timer!

Have been laid up with a bad back so haven't been online

Love ya Mate

&feature=related

OMG!!!!!! I am so sorry I missed it.Happy Belated Birthday

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Belated Birthday Mark!! I hope it was a great one!