Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
The noises that reality television competition editors add in whenever something that is supposedly super intense but there really is nothing particularly intense happening or at stake

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Inconsiderate Drivers who knock your wing mirror off your car and not even stop!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Indestructible plastic packaging that you need a blowtorch to open.

(and the thieving store employees that make this necessary...)

Inconsiderate Drivers who knock your wing mirror off your car and not even stop!
Now that is a pain

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Its the second time its happened on this road, the first time wasnt so bad because the fellow who did it stopped the bus he was driving and knocked my door gave me the mirror and apologized. Luckily the glass slotted right back in and there was no damage. Since this happened I've always pushed them in so they arnt sticking out, but as I only popped in for 30 mins before picking the kids up from school I didnt and after 10 mins of sitting chilling with a coffee I heard a bang but looking through the window there was nothing... upon leaving the house I find a chunk of plastic on the floor and the glass hanging out! the glass has slotted in even though its cracked all over and the mirror case is busted. So frustrating as I was only in the house for a short period and weve had the car for 4 weeks. But these things happen dont they

people who think they are so f#$%ing cute and really aren't......also the people who lie to them

Computer illiterate people annoy the hell out of me. No.. not computer illiterate people - but those that are and believe that they know everything that there is about computers. So you're talking to them about something computer related...

and...

then they ask you how to do a VLOOKUP in excel.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
People who broadcast thier every domestic on facebook for all to see, shouting at thier other half on there and going in and out of "Relationship" on there. I hate it when someone keeps updating their relationship status by more than once a DAY.

WARNING: spoilers below
Yes someone does this ALL the time on there and its infuriating as it effects someone I know

People who broadcast thier every domestic on facebook for all to see, shouting at thier other half on there and going in and out of "Relationship" on there. I hate it when someone keeps updating their relationship status by more than once a DAY.
Been there, done that, felt trashy.

That annoys me, regardless of what people put on it. The fact that I'm on the computer with a headache, when it'd surely go faster if I wasn't. The fact that I didn't enjoy beating City yesterday because we played so poorly in the second half.

If you do not live alone and whatever you're cooking spills and makes a mess in the oven - CLEAN IT UP. Not tomorrow. Not when you feel like it. NOW.

Don't leave it for the other person to discover when they go to preheat the oven to cook their food, only to end up with smoke pouring out of it because YOUR mess is now burning.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The new light bulb Ive put in the downstairs bathroom! For some odd reason whenever you put that light on it just BUZZES at you, its one of those energy saving light bulbs and its so annoying AND im sure its getting louder!

I got a ticket for 5 over (on the damn freeway) but I paid it within two days. I get a letter in the mail saying I have the option to take a driver's safety reminder course, which goes further on to say that if I don't they will alert my insurance company and by the way the course costs $100.

First of all, doesn't my insurance company already know I got a ticket? Second of all, why the hell are they running Michigan like a business? Since when do I qualify for being unsafe after my first ticket? Insurance has done nothing for me and yet because we have No Fault I'm basically required to have it. Pisses me off. The government just causes problems.