Film that made you cry

Tools    

lion King got to me a little bit

Friends Don't Let Friends Pay Movie Prices for Rentals
Steel friggin' Magnolias. You pretty much have to have a heart made of stone NOT to cry at the end.

The other tear-jerker for me was 12 Years a Slave

Braveheart

Wallace's emotional speech at the battle of Stirling still is inspirational and I think that the REAL William Wallace would be proud of the way Mel Gibson portrayed him.

First one that comes to mind is My Girl. Especially the scene when

WARNING: "My Girl" spoilers below
Vada cries over Thomas Jay's dead body at his funeral

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
2 films on very different spectrums and for VERY different reasons but 12 Years a Slave and Love Actually.

The Green Mile
The Bucket List
Charlie St-Cloud (Yes I know)
American History X
Breaking Bad (very good ending btw)
Ladder 49

Titanic, definitely

La vita e bella
The Shawshank Redemption

If you don't cry watching "Hachiko" (I've only seen the USA version) you don't deserve to be called "person".

I cry with many movies, my list would be endless.

starman

The Champ (1979)

You'd have to be made of cardboard if this doesn't bring a tear to your eye.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Ghost (Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore)
City of Angels (Nic Cage, Meg Ryan)
Untamed Heart (Christian Slater 80's movie)
City of Angels absolutely destroys me as does the final scene of Ghost.