Lets Talk Football

Tools    

He wouldn't be playing if they had any other healthy CB. He's gone at the end of the season.
Honestly, I'd have had a kid in there instead. The main point is that he shouldn't even be at the club.

It'll be interesting to see how much of a turnover there'll be at City this summer. He can't really chuck everyone out and bring a new lot in, so how many does he lose? Five? I remember Sven bringing in eight when he came in and he got them to gel pretty quickly. In a weak league (as it is) maybe Pep could get away with a few more? Maybe as many as eight.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I just heard Mourinho might move to Valencia, that would be awesome, would add a lot in terms of competition in La Liga, plus Valencia is one of those clubs you always support against Real/Barcelona. It would also be a big challenge for him.

Of course, it's all just a speculation for now.

Is there enough money at Valencia for Jose? I'd be interested in seeing what'd happen if he went there, though. I still think United are split on him and, by extension, what kind of club it's going to be.

A couple of days late, I know, but am I the only English person who wasn't disappointed by Tuesday night?

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Valencia has been bought last year or year before (something like that). I think they spent lots of money for players this season, supposedly they offered Jose 15M per season and 100M transfer budget.

They've spent a lot of money on players, but the board and owners are the problem for whoever takes over. That said, I think Jorge Mendes is involved (which is part of the problem) so maybe it would work better with Jose there as he's his agent.

In the papers today there's talk of Leicester looking at Ousmane Dembele for Ł16m. I'd like to see him at United anyway, but for that money he's a must. He's been looking really good this season and is improving all the time. He's bound to move this summer (unless he's determined to stay at Rennes) and wherever he ends up the fans will love him, I'm sure. I'm convinced this kid is the real deal.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
The mighty Rangers beat Peterhead today to win the Challenge Cup!

Ok so maybe it looks a little out of place amongst all the talk of the Premiership and the Champions League but I don't care. Rangers fans may not remember the game as one of our great victories but we'll probably remember this goal for a while. Stunning strike

Good to hear today that Jonas Gutierrez won his case against Newcastle United.

Is it just me or are Real the best opponents City could've got? I'd think both teams will be very pleased with the draw.
Both will be happy about their draw. Atleti and Bayern looks to be a great tactical match up.

I really can't think of a team that's looked worse than Villa for as long as then this season. Even teams which scored less points didn't look as hopeless as Villa have for the vast majority of the season. Newcastle have been awful, too, but they have had games where they look like it might come together.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I honestly don't give a **** if Spurs don't win the league, because we are just ****ing fun to watch right now

Muscling in on Leicester's fairytale aside, this current first team is just the most complete Spurs side I think I've ever seen. No weak links, tons of skill, tons of steel. This second half of the season has been properly grand, and the last few games a case of just enjoying every touch. Footy heaven

(Don't worry HK, Lamela looks like he's ingesting ferret kidneys - I'm pretty sure our downfall is gonna come when the PL starts testing for esoteric drugs )