Guys or Girls?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If this is something resembling a poll about who loves what constitutes the broad spectrum of movies the most, I'd say that males and females are attracted to them equally. If you want to know who wants to bluster and pontificate about movies the most, I'd say "guys". This has been scientifically tested by the way, but it was done by a kinky sex cult, so I can't reveal the "facts", even if the names were changed to protect the innocent.

This has been scientifically tested by the way, but it was done by a kinky sex cult, so I can't reveal the "facts", even if the names were changed to protect the innocent.
I guess that means Mark isn't your real name.

Anyway, I vote guys.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I think movies are loved by both girls and guys equally. That's what makes them great and not just some fad that never went anywhere.

Attracted to geeking out about them on movie forums on the internet on the other hand.. totally guys.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Guys or Girls,Who attracted to movies most in your opinion?I think,it's Guys..Your opinion?
Guys. I've never known in person a female who was a real movie buff (ladies in this forum excepted, of course). Generally speaking, however, women generally have better things to do--like life--and don't need the fantasy of films to shape their personalities.

Guys. But I'm taking the question to be about who's more likely to get really wrapped up in them. In my experience, that sort of geekiness is more common in guys in almost all areas of fandom, be it movies or music or anything else. Guys just seem way more likely to get overly wrapped up in hobbies, at least in my experience.

Semper Fooey
You ever see a woman watching something that is practically defunct now, daytime soapoperas? Ever hear them talking to their friends about the story? No guy would spend hours talking to their friends about if Rachel should leave Tom for Bobby.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
It's certainly rare to encounter She-nerds! In my case, my dad raised me for the majority of my young life. He's a HUGE movie nerd and it certainly influenced me. This dude had a little figurine of one of the Sand People from "Star Wars" super-glued to the dashboard of his red Pinto. He had mounds of movies on VHS back then, and plenty of comic books stashed away in the garage.

I think it's harder for girls to accept their nerdiness. We're supposed to want to spend our money on shoes and purses, not DVD box sets and video games. I've always been a geek, but it took me a good 18+ years to finally go full-force and just accept it. Now, I'm finding that a woman's capacity to geek makes her super sexy!

Shout-out to all my fellow She-nerds here @ movieforums!

Guys Umm maybe I went to a John Ford day at Sydney Uni on Sunday and there were more women than men There