Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence are back with Death at a Funeral Trailer

Tools    

Big Chico's Movie Blog
It looks like Chris Rock might actually have a good movie on his hands with his new movie “Death at a Funeral”. Death is a remake of a Frank Oz movie of the same title.

Here’s the Plot:

A funeral ceremony turns into a debacle of exposed family secrets and misplaced bodies.

I’m a sucker for a good ensemble cast and this one looks hilarious. It stars Martin Lawrence, Chris Rock, Luke Wilson, James Marsden, Danny Glover, Tracy Morgan, Zoe Saldana and Peter Dinklage.

On a side note, one of the things that have me really interested in this movie is the actor Peter Dinklage. The first time I saw him acting was on the show Nip/Tuck. I knew after seeing him in that role he was going to be big (no pun intended). Never letting his size get in the way he has played an artist/lover (Nip/Tuck), a mathematics and linguistics genius (Threshold), and in his new movie Saint John of Las Vegas the manager of a sleazy insurance company.

This is one of those rare few actors in Hollywood that inspire you with his acting. When you see him perform, you see past his size and only see the enormity of his performance.

This is the 2010 version of the movie.

I'm a bit confused. There is already a thread on this movie title, but it was a discussion on what it was like, and that was over a year ago.

Death at a Funeral

OK, I see that there is a 2007 and a 2010 version that both have Peter Dinklage in them.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence are both fantastic and im loving the trailer for this movie.

Martin Lawrence is one of the least funny "comedians" out there and seeing as how I couldn't even finish the original I doubt I'll be rushing to see this, Chris Rock notwithstanding. :\

Looks funny I can't wait to see this.

It was so weird watching the trailer cause I was thinking, damn, didn't I just see this movie a couple of years ago? And Peter D played the exact same character. I think it's too soon for a remake... I dunno