Smallville Justice Society

Tools    

Big Chico's Movie Blog
There are very few things I regret in life. One being that I weigh 100 pounds more than I did when I first met my wife (hence the name Big Chico) and I stopped watching “Smallville” at the beginning of season 7. From what I’ve read the series has only gotten better and better.

To enlighten the people out there who don’t know , “Smallville” is the story of Superman growing up In Smallville and adapting to his powers and the responsibility that comes with them. That was more season 1-6, now the show is base in Metropolis and Clark Kent is really coming into his own.

The reason for the story is the producers are taking it to a whole new level and introducing the Justice Society. The Justice Society is a collection of superheroes that work together to fight for justice, and are the predecessors to the Justice League. The only pictures I have found so far are of Dr. Fate Star Girl and Hawkman and a promo trailer looks to be something else.

A system of cells interlinked
Looks like this is airing Feb 5, if the latest news is to be trusted.

Semper Fooey
I quit watching that show. It jumped the shark for me. But I'll try to get back into it, then watch that one.

After the Crisis on Infinite Earths mini series/ reboot of the DC Universe, they brought out a new Huntress (Helena Bertinelli). The Original (aka Earth-2) Huntress (Helena Wayne) was erased.