Ninja Assassin Review- simple it sucked!

→ in
Tools    

Big Chico's Movie Blog
I don't get why Hollywood keeps putting this crap out there. You go to the movies thinking your going to see a cool martial arts ninja fest and what do you get? CGI crap in a can.

If this movie couldn't of had a worse plot, what there was of one. WHat happened to the good Martial arts movies. What sucks the most about Ninja Assassin is that it got a wide release and really good movies like Boondock Saints 2:All Saints Day was on like a 200 theater limited reales for the first month!

This movie get 1 out of 5 popcorns

A system of cells interlinked
Want to see some good fights?

Watch Contour

The film was produced, directed, and acted by a team of stunt people. The story and all other narrative film elements are terrible...so bad they are entertaining in their own right. The fights are completely realistic and extremely cool...

See?

Contour

i enjoyed ninja assassin. yeah plot sucked but the action and visual style was very superb. it reminded me of kill bill and 300, but ninja style. yes this movie had martial arts elements in it, but I don't think you should judge it as a martial arts movie.

i also heard that boondocks 2 sucked (critics and friends) but I haven't seen it yet so i can't speak about it.

Big Chico's Movie Blog
I wish I had a chance to see The Boondock Saints 2. It just came to town yesterday. Did they say wh yit sucked or just in genral?

I don't understand why you removed my signature?
As I told you in the PM, you can have the signature, just don't post about your "personal" site on the board. No self promoting allowed. Trust me, you are not singled out when it comes to that.

Big Chico's Movie Blog
i enjoyed ninja assassin. yeah plot sucked but the action and visual style was very superb. it reminded me of kill bill and 300, but ninja style. yes this movie had martial arts elements in it, but I don't think you should judge it as a martial arts movie.

i also heard that boondocks 2 sucked (critics and friends) but I haven't seen it yet so i can't speak about it.
How could you not call this a martial arts movies? It's called NINJA ASSASSIN! It has ninjas in it. Aren't they the the pinicale of martial arts.

whatever it's a goof movie based on ninjas works. i'll see it because of that...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen Ninja Assassin yet but it does look like I'd enjoy it. From the trailer it looks awesome

I agree that from trailer it looks awesome, but sometimes the trailers are better than the movies themselves. However, I want to watch it too.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Ninja Assassin is an okay movie for me.. it shows a lot of Rain's dedication to show patience and determination of being a ninja... the hardship that he endure when he was in training..

it is a pity...i didn't watch it.when i am free,i think i should appreciate it...