My friend told me this great story

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This is ****ed up.

My Mum told me that this happened to one of her golfing buddies years ago.

Not only did I believe her, but I told loads of people about it.

I feel embarressed and betrayed.

Semper Fooey
Your mother plays golf?

Did I tell you the time I was at a golf course and I laughed at two old men and one held me down and the other sucker punched me and it turned out to be George Burns and Bob Hope?

What?She couldn't recognize Eddie Murphy?Where was she from?
To people who assume blacks are about to attack them, all blacks look the same. And they never ever watch films starring Eddie Murphy, Denzel Washington, or Sidney Portier.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
To people who assume blacks are about to attack them, all blacks look the same. And they never ever watch films starring Eddie Murphy, Denzel Washington, or Sidney Portier.
Racist Ban.

I heard this one about Eddie a long time ago. There's a zillion of them on the net.

I love this, Nebs! That's funny to picture.

and hey there are a lot of Black people in the world so it must be hard for her to stay out of the fetal position

I agree. Tho as mentioned, its unrealistic to believe that a chick lives in NYC and has a black "phobia." She'd never leave her apt. and as much as I can say that this behavior, if true, wouldve had me fuming IRL, and wanting to punch the lady in the face - I have to also admit that we do......laugh at terrified people clutching their valuables to their chests, or locking their car doors as we walk by. Its so rare these days that the person who does it is quite sheltered, and probably intentionally so.

no. i take insult with that kind of behavior, and id like to meet the black person who finds it made-my-day funny. yeah right. its so funny its hysterical.

instead of giving her money, or a pat on the back for such racial insensitivity, they mightve done what we began to do: clutch our purses in mock horror at the sight of white people and hurriedly cross the street in feigned terror; alternatively, I also visibly lock my car doors. but I can never best my brothers, who took to squealing in mock fear and clutching the wall as they inched away in vivid terror.

Now THAT was funny. I rotfl so hard I cried.