Movies or cartoons you've seen 100's of times - literally

Tools    

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Blade Runner, Mulholland Drive, Clue, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars, Chinatown, Out of the Past, Vertigo, Children of Men, Demolition Man (guilty pleasure)
How have you seen Children of Men hundreds of times? It's only been out for a little over a year!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Blade Runner, Die Hard, Dawn of the Dead (not the ****** remake), Clerks I and II, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Apocalypse Now, Caddyshack, The Godfather, Young Frankenstein.

When I was a kid, I was permanently glued to the tv watching Disney movies. The Lion King, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Aladdin, Fantasia, just to name a few. If there was some kind of counter installed in those VHS' I'm sure it would read past the 100 mark for each one.

Stuck in the middle with you.
I cannot count how many times I've seen the James Bond flicks. Excellent flicks

When I was a kid, I was permanently glued to the tv watching Disney movies. The Lion King, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Aladdin, Fantasia, just to name a few. If there was some kind of counter installed in those VHS' I'm sure it would read past the 100 mark for each one.
yeah those disney people must have put subliminal messages in their movies telling kids to watch repeatedly because i was quite addicted to them myself...i even enjoyed the disney sing a longs

Registered Creature
Literally? Really? I don't think I could do that. Not even with my most favourite movies ever. (Well, with the exception of maybe one movie). :/

A system of cells interlinked
How have you seen Children of Men hundreds of times? It's only been out for a little over a year!
Yeah, for some reason while I was doing the list I was thinking it was 10 times, and not 100. I have removed a couple of titles I have only seen 10+ times, like Children of Men and Out of the Past.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
The Great Escape, Reservoir Dogs, Naked Lunch, countless Disney movies (addicted? oui!), Cowboy Bebop (friggin love the character Eddie), the majority of Mel Brooks movies, Animal House, Caddyshack and all the rest of the early eighties comedy flicks with the SNL and SCTV crowd, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, M*A*S*H, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (close your eyes, take a breath, count to three . . .)and I know i'm missing a few

Registered Creature
Cowboy Bepop is cool.

The only films I can think of that I've seen over 100 times would be the original Star Wars trilogy, because I've had them since I was a kid and there were times when I would watch at least one of them a day.

Moives;
Back to the futuer part 2 seen over thousand times
spider-man 2 seen it at lest 50 times
tEEANGE MUTANT Ninja turtles live action the first moive
Dasiter in time
Batman begins

tv shows:
Topcat
spider-man 1990's cartoon
the jetsons
supermario brother super show
Batman the anmited serises

The Lion King.

There have been a few movies that I have seen 100 or more times. Most of them are from when I was little when I used to watch the same movie over and over and over again for weeks at a time.

1. Cinderella
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Beauty & The Beast
4. The Lion King
5. The Wizard Of Oz
6. Charlottes Web(Orginal Cartoon)
7. The Princess Bride

I love to singa --- this is the best cartoon ever.

And then Tom and Jerry Crambone or Jerry's cousin I have to get another guitar screen.

Any roadrunner cartoon , if you have seen one you have seen them all it seems. It just is like an ongoing episode forever.

Also I love Donald Duck . He is just hilarious alteast when I was a kid . Like the snowfort cartoon where they have that big fight with him against his nephews.

Pretty much any Disney movies, but especially The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast

and I go to sleep to one of the first four Harry Potter movies pretty much every night, haha

Wow.. that makes me sound like a weiner.

Airplane, Blazing Saddles and The Blues Brothers. Every episode of the Simpsons from the golden years (about seasons 4 and 5) dozens of times at least.