What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

This is Bat Country!
The Other Boleyn Girl...

Thumbs down.

cloverfield and i quite enjoyed it...i dont think the experience would have been the same if i waited for the dvd so i thought id check it....its been way too long since ive been to the movies but i have netflix so i am constantly seeing something new

Coverfield - genuinely scary and very well filmed...well I thought so!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
10,000 Bc

So good it doesn't even warrant a rating eh?

Side note: When are going to post your three burials review, I'm interested.

OH CRAP! Sorry bout that, it slipped my mind; I am working on a youtube video... writing now

Myspace video: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=31317301

EDIT: Done,

Also, I wrote a friggin review for 10,000 BS...I mean C

Ridiculous if you ask me. Sorry Lennon.
That was the point

anyway; how much were Jim Sturgess and Kevin Spacey in this? They are my only reasons for going; if I do

That was the point

anyway; how much were Jim Sturgess and Kevin Spacey in this? They are my only reasons for going; if I do
Jim Sturgess played Ben Campbell the main character and he was in it like mostly the whole movie. Kevin Spacey who played the character of a guy named Micky Rosa, had plenty of screentime in 21.

10,000 B.C.
And jumper ...!

Dachshunds Fear Me
Haven't been to the movies in a couple of weeks. Last one I saw was In Bruges. Love that movie - the most profane, inappropriate, politically incorrect, and hilarious movie I've seen in ages, but also surprisingly dramatic and involving.

George: Arthur.

iron man...surprise surprise surprise...intelligent funny film, great casting...robert downey jr, jeff bridges and gwenyth paltrow just amazing....

highly recommended and please stay after the credits...you won't be disappointed....