MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Everybody calling Josh Jacobs a bitch on Twitter and Instagram... I live through you. If I wasn't in the playoffs needing some major points, I'd probably think it's funny.

Mahomes with 3 INT's and Lock with 4 TD's. The NFL Is weird

The trick is not minding
Zekes production had fallen lately anyways, so that isn’t surprising.
Being only 8 points down this late isn’t too bad of a position to be in, though.

Rodgers rolling early, giving Justin a big projected lead over Adam, but Adam's still got a few big names coming in. Jacobs is indeed playing, and is in Justin's lineup, too.

TONGO keeps falling behind, then coming back with a score, but he's gonna need more. He got a depressingly low total from Godwin and just the bare minimum from Brady. He really needs Samuel and Allen to come through here.

Real big risk rolling with Indy's D, they've been great this year, but Las Vegas' offense is pretty legit, and not reaching for a waiver D there might be the difference when all's said and done. We'll see.

I think Deebo samuel got hurt and hasn't returned. That's always a bummer to lose a guy in the first series.
Oof, that would be huge. TONGO really can't afford anything like that.

Unless/until Deebo's formally ruled out, there's still a big moment of truth after halftime where he might return. But yeah, looking very bad. That's a bummer thing for any match to turn on, let alone a close playoff match, but we'll see where things land.

Really needs Allen, probably, to have a big second half, and to avoid much from Spaulding's guys. Very plausible but not especially likely.

What about dem Eagles!! Jalen Hurts look rock solid.

#FlyEaglesFly