Movie You're Adding to Your "To Watch" List Next

Tools    

After seeing Warlock, I'm looking for some more movies starring Dolores Michaels.

Although it looks like she plays a small role, Wizards of the Lost Kingdom looks interesting. Perhaps it's aimed more for children, but it looks like a really neat Fantasy. (Edit: On second thought I watched a little of the beginning and it was extremely cheesy.)

I also want to watch The Five Gates of Hell (1959).

Take Care of My Cat (2001) with Doona Bae looks excellent.

Y Tu Mama Tambien (2001)

Instructions Not Included (2013)

Innocent Voices (2004)

Recommended to me by a friend.

Y Tu Mama Tambien (2001)
Brilliant movie. Seen it a million times.

Earth (1930)

Andrei Tarkovsky mentioned that Dovzhenko was very influential to him, and apparently Earth is considered Dovzhenko's greatest film.

@ScarletLion posted about it, and I watched the trailer. It looks right up my alley, though I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Metropolis
The Royal Tenenbaums
Millennium Actress
A Silent Voice
Son of the White Mare
Amelie
Cinema Paradiso
Parasite
The Lighthouse
The Peanut Butter Falcon
The Farewell
Blade Runner 2049
Amores Perros
Dogtooth
Memoirs of Murder
Harold and Maude
In the Heat of the Night
Double Indemnity

I'm interested in exploring more of Julia Garner's work. Turns out she's been quite prolific.

We Are What We Are (2013)

Everything Beautiful Is Far Away (2017)

One Percent More Humid (2017)

Tomato Red (2017)

Due to certain recent events, I've been considering finally giving this one a watch. I've always loved "Glory" by John Legend and Common in spite of never having seen the film. Their performance at the Oscars with a crowd marching across a constructed version of the Edmund Pettus Bridge on stage was breathtaking and only made me love the song even more. But I think now is as good a time as any to finally pay my respects and tribute to the great MLK.

I also thought about putting Malcolm X (1992) on the list too, particularly when it had more relevant themes regarding police brutality. But I think I'll save that for the following week.

Some animated films I still haven't seen:
A Silent Voice
Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse
Son of the White Mare
Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms
Mind Game
Marona's Fantastic Tale
Ride Your Wave
The Asterisk films
Allegro non Troppo
Gandahar
Time Masters