Game: I'm the Only One Who's Seen...

Tools    

One I'm afraid to re-visit:

One I own:

And one for the road:

I've definitely seen Super Fuzz and Singapore Sling. I think I've seen the other but I'm not sure, so that goes down as a no.

@Claireofthemoon you keep double posting. Just so you know, when you do, I'm only putting the first three on the list and giving you points for them. So on this page alone nine movies you posted don't count for points.
Is that a max of three per day? And can I repost the one's I didn't get points for?

I have seen Super Fuzz, They Call Me Bruce, Flesh, and Trash, Prey for Rock & Roll, Roadie (1980) and Roadie (2011), 200 Motels, Love and a .45, Beat Girl, The Trip, and Psych-Out catching up from the past couple pages.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

This is one of the few (maybe even only) pink films I've seen. It's been a long time though and I've been considering a rewatch at some point as I remember it being quite good.
Yea I thought it was quite good.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
One I'm afraid to re-visit:

I already posted Super Fuzz earlier in this thread, and Sedai said he saw it.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...84#post1269384

It's a pretty stupid movie, but it's still fun.

Is that a max of three per day? And can I repost the one's I didn't get points for?
It's not a max per day. There just has to be at least one person post movies between your movies. If another person just makes a comment, but doesn't post a movie, that doesn't count. If at least one person posts one movie, then you can post 3 more. You can repost the ones I didn't count.