Khabib Nurmagomedov Vs. Georges St. Pierre

Tools    

Khabib Nurmagomedov Vs. Georges St. Pierre Announced For Madison Square Garden.

The pair have a clear mutual respect, with St-Pierre saying he rates Nurmagomedov, as the best fighter on the planet, calling him "a real good problem to solve."
"For me as an athlete, what drives me the most - what is the most exciting for an athlete in combat sports - is to be able to beat someone who seems invincible."

Speaking in a wide-ranging interview with Russian channel Match TV, Nurmagomedov named the man known as GSP as his desired opponent, despite the 37-year-old Canadian being at the tail-end of his career.
“He has one or two fights left… Georges St-Pierre is the greatest fighter ever to step in the octagon. That’s my opinion. “I think he can drop to my weight [155lbs]. It would be interesting to fight him.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I don’t follow mma although know the big names. Like st p and Conor, etcS I’m probably what you’d call a hardcore boxing fan.

Just by looking at this doesn’t look good for st P. He’s 37 which is considered reasonably old in combat sports plus he’ll have to drop weight which will leave him drained.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
He’s 37 which is considered reasonably old in combat sports plus he’ll have to drop weight which will leave him drained.
Khabib should gain weight to match GSP.

This is from someone who doesn't watch UFC.

Suspect's Reviews

Let the night air cool you off
Khabib should gain weight to match GSP.

This is from someone who doesn't watch UFC.
Khabib is the champ and GSP wants another legacy fight for a championship, so if it happens, it'll likely happen at 155 for Khabib's belt.