The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Unused still from Predator left on the cutting room floor:

⬆️ Rory (forgotten how to spell) is a darling wee laddie. And your daughter is so pretty. That boat sure does look cold. Brrrrr.

Unregistered User
⬆️ Rory (forgotten how to spell) is a darling wee laddie. And your daughter is so pretty. That boat sure does look cold. Brrrrr.

Its Ruairí but pronounced same so you're close enough. He is a wee cracker. Freya was the one of the boat and yes its was totally baltic but we got to see plenty of seals which made up for it. Last one is Xanthe, the black and white really picked up her freckles.

Thanks Stirchley

From my work's Gatsby Night themed Holiday Gala this past Saturday night. Ring-a-ding-ding, Y'all.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You must really like @Gatsby that you organized a holiday gala for him!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Courtney and I like to go small on the tree. Fits the number of ornaments we have a bit better, much easier, cheaper, more places to put it. Anyway, set it up last night, think it looks pretty good:

Dog seemed concerned about all the garland, though:

A typical anime terrorist. Stop molesting those little girls!

But they keep saying, "Ya." Their English accent is so cute too, it sounds like there's an "i" before the "ya."

Its Ruairí but pronounced same so you're close enough. He is a wee cracker. Freya was the one of the boat and yes its was totally baltic but we got to see plenty of seals which made up for it. Last one is Xanthe, the black and white really picked up her freckles.

Thanks Stirchley
The names of your kids - brilliant!

Courtney and I like to go small on the tree. Fits the number of ornaments we have a bit better, much easier, cheaper, more places to put it. Anyway, set it up last night, think it looks pretty good:

Dog seemed concerned about all the garland, though:

Is the painting in the living room the same artist as the one next to the Xmas tree? I like them.

Is that a working fireplace?

The fact that one of his eyes is hidden behind the lamp probably isn't helping much.
Huh? Think I’m missing something here.

Cute tree and critters @Yoda

I’ve also had to downgrade to a table top tree since there’s a giant treadmill where I used to put my tree. I don’t love it, but I’m getting used to it.

Had a custom ornament made of my kitty Copper. Came out really cute.

Is the painting in the living room the same artist as the one next to the Xmas tree? I like them.
If you mean the one next to the blue curtain on the far right of the second one, yeah, same artist: my wife's late grandfather. I like them quite a bit.

Is that a working fireplace?
Yes! We've only used it a handful of times, though. At this point I'd be hesitant to do so again after years without having someone examine it again, which we had to do a long time ago.

Huh? Think I’m missing something here.
Oh, I just mean that his face being obscured by the lamp makes him look kinda sinister. But to be fair he often looks kinda sinister.